• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Zabojnik

Goddamn Vin Diesel, had to deflect it here. Could've been a nice goal from the black octopus.

ibwHxDBVIOG7J3.gif

Messi

Nothing better than knocking someone out of the semi finals of the FIFA cup. Knowing they are better than you in every way and you still jammed it. Guy was winning 2-0 and in two wrong moves I scored with el sha to make it 2-2 in 10 in game mins. First half mind you. I then defended for dear life until penalties and won. Loooooooool.

To make it even better, I check his record and he has one loss and 70 wins, 6 draws. Dude was good. He should be fuming.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Nothing better than knocking someone out of the semi finals of the FIFA cup. Knowing they are better than you in every way and you still jammed it. Guy was winning 2-0 and in two wrong moves I scored with el sha to make it 2-2 in 10 in game mins. First half mind you. I then defended for dear life until penalties and won. Loooooooool.

To make it even better, I check his record and he has one loss and 70 wins, 6 draws. Dude was good. He should be fuming.

brb...gonna go fap to olivia wilde pix..

jb8521 ‏@jb_8521
Stefan Velkov has done an interview about his time training at mufc. He had dinner with Vidic who he describes as a unique person and says

jb8521 ‏@jb_8521
it was an incredible pleasure to be at a table with him. He describes Moyes as an incredible person

jb8521 ‏@jb_8521
He describes Old Trafford as world class and also says it would be a dream to play for United but that everything depends on United now

jb8521 ‏@jb_8521
He also says it was good that these werent trials for many players and that United wanted to look at him specifically

Another 17 year old?

Moyes pls.

That Brazilian player called Everton say's he would pick United over Madrid. Also goes on about how United is a massive club.

17 year old cb who's been called up to the national team and has started playing first team for his club. We need a young cb with potential. Our current youth cbs suck.

jbctYeCjhGia6j_e.jpg

jbh7SnydN4v2Tu_e.jpg

jbh4tcEnaO51pP_e.jpg

jb29FEAy6EKqX8_e.jpg

j6HUxBSBQtYxF_e.jpg

jXy8njn6M8cFt_e.jpg

K1LLER7

17 year old cb who's been called up to the national team and has started playing first team for his club. We need a young cb with potential. Our current youth cbs suck.
You know more about our youth players so I guess we should go for him ;)

More rumours of Inter's Guarin being wanted by Chelsea.

Hopefully United get any signings done early and then focus on the games.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BcGnCOMCQAIIvcJ.jpg:large

Q: Are you happy to play in the Regista role?

Marchisio "As long as we win, I am happy to play anywhere."

Marchisio "I hope to renew my contract, I would wear this shirt for as long as possible. I'm also ready to change roles, look at Asamoah."

:(

And for Timmy

Menez plays on with opponent down (so yelled at by opponents). Shoots rather than finding Ibra in box (so yelled at by Ibra)

a dog's life for Menez :lol

Mastadon

Banned
I woke up at 3.30 in the morning and couldn't get back to sleep, so I decided to watch Springbreakers.

The whole thing feels like one big fever dream. I'm so confused.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Liverpool and United GAF should be the ones carrying this thread -_-

I woke up at 3.30 in the morning and couldn't get back to sleep, so I decided to watch Springbreakers

pls Masta, your wife isn't here.

u conveniently woke up at 3:30 just to watch Springbreakers.

TeamAshley or Team [insert the other average girls]?

Salazar

Liverpool and United GAF should be the ones carrying this thread -_-

Too tense. Right when I need updates on work/publications, everything shuts down for xmas. My emotional calendar and the Jesus narrative are massively, judderingly out of sync.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juve’s top scorer in each of the last four seasons managed a grand total of 10 goals, but Carlos Tevez already has 11.
Paul Pogba matches last year’s tally of five, while Arturo Vidal has netted 12 this term in all competition.

embarrassing.

Fuck Allegri.
I'll REALLY miss his post match analysis. It's like he lives in a parallel universe where is tactics and formations are spot on and his Milan was unlucky to lose.

This movie might as well be based on him:

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
A day-dreamer escapes his anonymous life by disappearing into a world of fantasies filled with heroism, romance and action. When his job along with that of his co-worker are threatened, he takes action in the real world embarking on a global journey that turns into an adventure more extraordinary than anything he could have ever imagined.

WAKE UP ALLEGRI

Too tense. Right when I need updates on work/publications, everything shuts down for xmas. My emotional calendar and the Jesus narrative are massively, judderingly out of sync.

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Mastadon

Banned
Oh man, it's crazy.

http://media.portable.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/spring-breakers-portable-10.jpeg[/I]

[SPOILER]Dat Ashley Benson though[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

[quote="Yurt, post: 94540090"]Liverpool and United GAF should be the ones carrying this thread -_-

pls Masta, your wife isn't here.

u conveniently woke up at 3:30 just to watch Springbreakers.

[spoiler]TeamAshley or Team [insert the other average girls]?[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

You are men of refined taste.

Yurt - in terms of carrying the thread, I think you'll find I've made more posts in this thread than the last 4 or 5 combined! #prolific

Jack cw

No more football for now :(

I was a bit oversaturated with many of those games against mediocre oppositions. I'm glad there is a break and I have time watch BPL and Primiera Division. Bundesliga is beyonf boring, so its a nice change for few weeks. Cant wait for Schweinsteiger to return.

Edit:
Bayern should buy Marchisio, we need a decent Lahm backup on the 6.

Lightning

Banned
Why does our game have to be the only one on in 12 hours? Now everyone can watch and make fun of us. Going to be unbearable should we play poorly.

No hyperbole, Bewitched looks like the worst programme I've ever had the misfortune to catch a minute of.

Neil Ruddock will be dead within 10 years. Fucking mess.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
stay safe UK bros

You are men of refined taste.

Yurt - in terms of carrying the thread, I think you'll find I've made more posts in this thread than the last 4 or 5 combined! #prolific

I noticed! :D

The rise of Mastadon is definitely the bittersweet highlight in all of this.

Top Bottom