• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Lol Fernardinho's second. Wilshire runs into trouble, gets dispossessed, ends up on the floor and is still lying down bemoaning the tackle while Fernandinho gets onto the return pass.

He's playing like a mercenary rather than an Arsenal fan

dc89

kNo6bIF.png

I love this account way more than I should.

sohois

Take notes Rodgers. Open game against City at the Etihad is a bad idea. Lol

Definitely won't be an open game when we play Chelsea after resting for 9 days.

Monreal didn't take his chance so Gibbs back for Chelsea. Must win game, can't wait. Until then, forget this thread with their bullshit negativity see ya later.

Damn shame Sturridge is injured now - aside from the fact that he was rampant in the previous fixture against City, the 3-5-2 seems like the ideal formation to try and deal with them.

Perhaps Rodgers will use Aspas as the second striker with Suarez, but then I suppose you also run into the problem of who to play at Left Wing back.

panty

Diego López, Pepe, Ramos, Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso, Carvajal, Modric, Isco.

SUPLENTES / BENCH: Casillas, Arbeloa, Nacho, Jesé, Morata, Di María, Illarra.

#YES

Marc

Oh wow, Per having a go at Ozil for not going to the fans was an interesting sight.

Fantastic game, great fun to watch.

bud

is clicking on the post number -> disable mobile the only way to do that or is there a quicker way? changing the url doesn't work.

Baki

Take notes Rodgers. Open game against City at the Etihad is a bad idea. Lol

Definitely won't be an open game when we play Chelsea after resting for 9 days.

Monreal didn't take his chance so Gibbs back for Chelsea. Must win game, can't wait. Until then, forget this thread with their bullshit negativity see ya later.

We probably should've parked the bus lol

Feorax

Damn shame Sturridge is injured now - aside from the fact that he was rampant in the previous fixture against City, the 3-5-2 seems like the ideal formation to try and deal with them.

Perhaps Rodgers will use Aspas as the second striker with Suarez, but then I suppose you also run into the problem of who to play at Left Wing back.

I'd be ok with Cissokho LWB if I knew there were 3 CB's and Lucas to cover when he inevitably fucks up.

Sakho, Skrtel and Toure CBs

Cissokho, Allen, Lucas, Henderson and Johnson across the midfield

Suarez and Aspas upfront.

Our games against City are always my favourites of the season. They always deliver amazing entertainment, and they're more often than not close affairs.

PowderedToast

bt are so desperate to sell everything they show as "the best match ever" cos they barely have any

it was fun but both defences were awful.

that said, i can't see how we don't stomped by city on boxing day.

Our games against City are always my favourites of the season. They always deliver amazing entertainment, and they're more often than not close affairs.

at anfield i'd say we have a good chance of winning. against that away form though?

GorillaJu

I'd be ok with Cissokho LWB if I knew there were 3 CB's and Lucas to cover when he inevitably fucks up.

Sakho, Skrtel and Toure CBs

Cissokho, Allen, Lucas, Henderson and Johnson across the midfield

Suarez and Aspas upfront.

If we were to play our 3-5-2, then I'd prefer Cissokho over Flanagan as well.

L1NETT

Rotherscum winning.

Lump on folks. Brizzle are diabolical.

And Brum winning! Woop woop long time choker Eddie Howe keeping it up.

Suen

The only fucking useless dick is you
It's not that surprising that I've turned into an useless dick after watching that pathetic display. How can you even be proud of the way we played?

Barca would trash this City's defense with Messi in form
Barca's defense is fucking shit, even worse than City's. Messi might have scored some goals in form but City in this form would have decimated them. Let's not forget that Pellegrini has years of experience in La Liga so he knows how Barca plays pretty well.

Diego López, Pepe, Ramos, Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso, Carvajal, Modric, Isco.

SUPLENTES / BENCH: Casillas, Arbeloa, Nacho, Jesé, Morata, Di María, Illarra.

#YES
That line up. We need to score at least seven goals today. I need to take out my frustration and rage on something and it will have to be Osasuna.

panty

That line up. We need to score at least seven goals today. I need to take out my frustration and rage on something and it will have to be Osasuna.

Ronnie already had an open goal but he missed it.

Benz is really terribad :(

And osacunts scored.

ffs

Meier

City U-18s beat Liverpool U-18s 3-2 with 2 goals in stoppage. Winner from Jorge Intima.

Nice from Willian to create that goal.

Top Bottom