• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Suen

Yeah he most def knows how to play against us :lol :lol. His last 5 seasons in Spain (Villarreal, Real Madrid, Malaga) had magnificent record of 0 wins 2 draws and 10 losses against us. Scary.
Yeah because Villareal and Malaga can totally compete with Barca. Fuck off you pos cunt.

The fact we are going to struggle this entire game to hold on to a draw almost makes me want to switch off now.

edit: egg and my face are in alignment.

Hixx

Bardsley hits the bar
LLShC.gif

Carbonox

If Newcastle were more consistent, they'd be capable of challenging for the top 4.

This is our best chance of challenging in years due to the upside down form of the rest of the teams. We won't finish in the top 4 though and we may even finish 7th, 8th, etc. as I doubt we will last the duration. Still, it's great to see.

Definitely my favourite season so far in a long ass time. It's been entertaining all over from start to finish and we're only half-way through.

Razor554

Yeah because Villareal and Malaga can totally compete with Barca, which is further proved by the fact that he had two draws against Barca with Real Madrid. Fuck off you pos cunt.

Might want to get your facts straight. He lost both of his matches vs Barca when he was Real Madrid coach.

Maybe you should also take a chill pill.

Carbonox

Newcastle just dominating right now. So good.

Looks like Southampton will bring on Lallana though. Surprised he didn't start.

Edit: No Schneiderlin either? pocchy pls

Marc

Chamakh and Torres scoring in the same game... what has happened to the defending in the premier league? Its so bloody awful.

L1NETT

Derby winning again. Mcclaren has that godly touch,

I dunno, been to a few home games, it's a decent laugh. A lot of the fans are colossal cunts though, not a very nice atmosphere to be honest.

We had a massive scrap with them a while back. Mega cunts, have when Steve Evans was manager it was a perfect storm of cunt levels.

Suen

Might want to get your facts straight. He lost both of his matches vs Barca when he was Real Madrid coach.

Maybe you should also take a chill pill.
I edited it since it was wrong, yes. Meanwhile it changed nothing I said, furthermore Pep was in charge of what was considered as the best team in the world then. Not only that but he had one year ahead of him compared to Pellegrini who was at his first year of coaching Madrid at that time.

The only season you can do a fair comparison in is when Pellegrini was the manager of Real Madrid which was one season, one fucking season. You being proud about Barcelona beating Villareal and Malaga (who Pellegrini otherwise did a good job with from time to time) is like me being proud of Madrid beating a League two team.

Hindle

Banned
This is our best chance of challenging in years due to the upside down form of the rest of the teams. We won't finish in the top 4 though and we may even finish 7th, 8th, etc. as I doubt we will last the duration. Still, it's great to see.

Definitely my favourite season so far in a long ass time. It's been entertaining all over from start to finish and we're only half-way through.

You have a great squad and it seems Pardew is finally figuring out how to utilise it. Combined with the great scouts you have as well, it's just the consistency that's the problem.

Ths season is the best in over a decade, just awesome so far.

panty

And the most bribed ref award goes to

HAhahahahahah, this is pure comedy. Two dives, two yellow cards. Also a clear as day pen not whistled.

Go fuck yourself.

Isco still keeps on going

Hixx

Fucking hell we are battering West Ham.

Ref has been crap for both teams tbf to West Ham but we should have had a penalty too.

Top Bottom