• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I have decided that Roy Keane is United's greatest player.

You can all do one with your Ronaldos and Giggsys

Feorax

Morning Footy-GAF, merry christmas!

Pretty good morning so far, Liverpool still top of the league and just got engaged. Long day ahead but I'm buzzing :).

Wes

venison crêpe
Whilst not clear on the Steam page, TrackMania Valley is on sale , 75%, for next 34 minutes!

Oooh big congratulations Feorax!

faridmon

Morning Footy-GAF, merry christmas!

Pretty good morning so far, Liverpool still top of the league and just got engaged. Long day ahead but I'm buzzing :).

Ah, Now I know why Liverpool are doing so good this season so far. Ah well, once your excitement dies off a little, then maybe you will plummet down the table :p

congratulation on the engagement :)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BcUgPavCUAESbRb.png:large

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Merry Christmas everyone!

By the end of today I'll be as fat as Ben Arfa.

Feorax

Thanks for the well wishes guys, it means a lot :).

Merry christmas guys! Hope you all have a great day, and here's to a brilliant boxing day.

Feorax you cunt.

Has she got any sisters? :(

Congrats bro

I'd give up all of my Christmas presents for a win tomorrow, and I'd slice off my left testicle for a win at Stamford Bridge

Why do so few new PC games have demos?

Dibs.

Serious dibs. The fight in the street towards the end of Deadwood serious dibs.

SPOILERS BRO

:p

Bagsy Feorax's fiance's hottest legal sister

Christmas giveaway:

Got codes for

A little 2D skating game called Tiny Hawk compatible with PS3, PSV and PSP

39% off of 35 different Singstar packs

Sly Trilogy 60% discount, from £15.99 to £6.39

Free for all :)

dc89

Merry Christmas FootballGAF.

If you're disappointed with what you receive this Chrismas just remember that somewhere, someone is unwrapping a Manchester United Fellaini shirt.

I'm done with FIFA 14. I haven't been able to adjust properly to the controls, but the game in itself has too many annoying tendencies that outweigh any fun. The physics engine, for example, is too sensitive to collisions; a player can literally be lifted and carried a meter during a tackle.

I put in Assassins Creed and realised, wow, I'm actually having fun - why am I tolerating FIFA?

Salazar

Merry Christmas FootballGAF.

If you're disappointed with what you receive this Chrismas just remember that somewhere, someone is unwrapping a Manchester United Fellaini shirt.

My ClevGOD shirt is in limbo.

And yeah, styling tips should be thrown in along with the "don't be a fucking tit and get in deep with loan sharks" chats.

GorillaJu

Happy Christmas, Arsenal Gaf. My present to you is a dose of reality.

Guillem Ballague said:
Arsenal will not get Diego Costa in January. Not a chance. In the summer they will have to fight with other big clubs for him

Sid Lowe said:
Loads of Qs about Diego Costa going to Arsenal. In winter window, no chance.

deroli

So anybody received any football related presents? I got a Dortmund calendar just like every christmas. Also a little chopping board with the attack displayed that lead to Lars Ricken's goal in the 97 CL final and a card game (it's called Top Trumps in english?) about german football stadiums. Bought these two myself however and just got them wrapped.

Of course, the Westfalenstadion trumps Schalke's dump in each category. Inclination of the stands? Not even a contest: 37° vs 36°! Price for a standing ticket? 15,30€ vs 15,50€ - are you even trying Schalke??
Munich wins at the ticket price category though, 15€. Those cheap fuckers.

Top Bottom