• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbs0Bnci3zc

Funny new trailer for The Monuments Men. Really excited for this film, the story is great and so is the cast. Potential is sky high for this one.

Don´t be so excited. The movie was supposed to be released this month so it could eligible for the Oscars but it was suddenly delayed to February, where most crappy movies get released. Clooney has blamed the delay on the visual effects at first, now he says that it was delayed so they could change the tone of the movie a bit and that December is already crowded. The most probable reason for the delay is that movie just isn´t that good.

Sane_Man

Merry Christmas guys!

My brother said Gerrard just gave an interview on Sky Sports and said he could possibly move to MLS after the World Cup and he fancies a new challenge. Anyone hear it? I'd be sad to see him go but fair enough if he likes the idea of a new challenge at the end of his career.

Linius

Don´t be so excited. The movie was supposed to be released this month so it could eligible for the Oscars but it was suddenly delayed to February, where most crappy movies get released. Clooney has blamed the delay on the visual effects at first, now he says that it was delayed so they could change the tone of the movie a bit and that December is already crowded. The most probable reason for the delay is that movie just isn´t that good.

Oh well, we'll see. It looks promising to say the least. And if it's a 7/10 I'd still enjoy it, doesn't have to be a classic.

Merry Christmas guys!

My brother said Gerrard just gave an interview on Sky Sports and said he could possibly move to MLS after the World Cup and he fancies a new challenge. Anyone hear it? I'd be sad to see him go but fair enough if he likes the idea of a new challenge at the end of his career.

Fuck that. He's on the decline, but he still has a lot to offer us.

Want him to retire while he still plays for us, romanticism and all that :(

Facism

Gold Member
Merry Christmas guys!

lol @ challenge.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gerrard turned into Beckham this season. You still need him on the pitch for his crosses and set-pieces. :p

Merry Christmas again guys.

Slizz

e9zAuRi.jpg

PES 2014 for PC is on sale at Amazon.com so I bought it. Can´t remember the last time I bought a PES game. Let´s see if they really patched this up.

Barzul

My cousin's kids still think Santa is real and that he brought them all their presents today. I wonder when they'll figure it out.

Barzul

When you tell them later today.

pls

pls ruin their Christmas.

pls

Maybe I should, they have to find out somehow.
Don't know if I have the heart though, they kept waking up last night trying to get a glimpse of Santa and were all excited the cookies were gone (I ate them).

Slizz

I can't remember when I found out, but it was definitely during elementary school by a classmate. Wasn't too big of a deal IIRC.

tri_willy

Merry Christmas guys!

maybe if liverpool win the league

Fuck that. He's on the decline, but he still has a lot to offer us.

Want him to retire while he still plays for us, romanticism and all that :(

one club man pls

Top Bottom