• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

LTWheels

sliF3vx.jpg

I'm full.

Walshy

Merry Christmas Footy-GAF and congratulations to Feorax!

Spending the rest of the day having a few beers and watching It's a Wonderful Life, by far the best Christmas film.

GorillaJu

Merry Christmas Footy-GAF and congratulations to Feorax!

Spending the rest of the day having a few beers and watching It's a Wonderful Life, by far the best Christmas film.

I love it's a wonderful life. I was teaching a class and made a reference to that movie and none of my students had ever seen it or even heard of it. Makes complete sense given that they're Japanese and all, but I would have thought with all the bleeding over that western Xmas has done, they'd get some of the films too

Carbonox

Saw Trading Places with the family earlier. Somewhat of a Christmas tradition for us. Love that movie.

That film is so good.

I having a really hard time scoring in FIFA 14, I'm playing career mode with Bradford City and I can't reach 3rd place. :-(

Finesse shot and headers make scoring in FIFA 14 very easy. For some reason I had trouble with these two in FIFA 13 though.

Elchele

Finesse shot and headers make scoring in FIFA 14 very easy. For some reason I had trouble with these two in FIFA 13 though.

yeah I can't rely on headers because my main striker is 1,70 tall. He's super fast, like a poor man's Walcott but he can only score in a good counter because of his physical attributes (or lack of them)

:-(

LOOOOOL

Icardi got a new tatto

25122013124814.jpg

His current girlfriend, she got famous by uploading videos of herself doing blowjobs. Surely it will end well for inter cunt

3Sixty

yeah I can't rely on headers because my main striker is 1,70 tall. He's super fast, like a poor man's Walcott but he can only score in a good counter because of his physical attributes (or lack of them)

LOOOOOL

Icardi got a new tatto

25122013124814.jpg

His current girlfriend, she got famous by uploading videos of herself doing blowjobs. Surely it will end well for inter cunt

Dem lips

rvy

Banned

LOOOOOL

Icardi got a new tatto

25122013124814.jpg

LMAO, what a fucking moron.

Elchele

Jupp, pls understand.

[IMjG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WVz6x-rCofg/Tb3coXcyaPI/AAAAAAAAAgs/bbp-4O-zY2c/s1600/wanda+nara.jpg[/IMG]

She's not good looking to be honest, at least not compared to the average argentine woman, her only attractive would be being a slut.

Top Bottom