• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

LegoArmo

I hate FIFA 14 and I don't know why I still play it.

I'd buy PES if Konami bothered to release a next gen version, and also if it was fun.

Elchele

Game-play feels too slow in FIFA 14. I've put the speed up to 70 and it's better imo.

are you playing fifa 14 for ps4? because I don't feel it slow, I think they finally fixed the problem of players with good pace destroying anyone. Now most of the game is played in midfield, like in real football.

Gameplay-wise I love FIFA 14. The rest is shit: graphics, commentators, game modes, specially career mode

Elchele

I love this things Netflix are posting in twitter

BcW0eTxCMAAa2_B.jpg:large
Buy 2k14 baby.

I hate NBA, they should make a Football game. please

rvy

Banned
Can't agree rvy bb. And I like PES 14 with all its blemishes too.

I must have been playing a different FIFA 14 demo than you. I couldn't even sprint properly. They got rid of the knock-on feature with the analog stick. The game's physicality is shit, you have no control over who gets the ball when jostling. Animations are still shit. Passing sort of works, but not really. Skill moves were always a joke and they have remained a joke for this year. The close control button makes zero sense and seems to serve no purpose.

Carbonox

FIFA 14 is very hit and miss. It's enjoyable but it has a shit ton of issues. FIFA 12 was the last great one.

I love this things Netflix are posting in twitter

I hate NBA, they should make a Football game. please

I don't really follow NBA but the 2k games are amazing and really fun.

jesalr

are you playing fifa 14 for ps4? because I don't feel it slow, I think they finally fixed the problem of players with good pace destroying anyone. Now most of the game is played in midfield, like in real football.

Gameplay-wise I love FIFA 14. The rest is shit: graphics, commentators, game modes, specially career mode

I hate it. I just get bullied by other players and I don't know why. They run straight into me, knock me off the ball and cary on like it was nothing. If I'm getting away from them they always manage to drag me back, but on the off chance I manage to drag them back, it's a foul.

I hate it. I just get bullied by other players and I don't know why. They run straight into me, knock me off the ball and cary on like it was nothing. If I'm getting away from them they always manage to drag me back, but on the off chance I manage to drag them back, it's a foul.
Do you lift?

LegoArmo

I honestly started to believe that FIFA 14 decides who is going to win at the start of the game. Then I realised I was going crazy.

Just popping in to say Merry Christmas (bit late, I know :lol). Hope you all had a good day!

Nintendo's servers are shit, want to download my WWHD code :(

faridmon

I honestly started to believe that FIFA 14 decides who is going to win at the start of the game. Then I realised I was going crazy.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually the case. FIFA games are usually filled with so many atrocious rubber-banding to a point that you could actually predict what is gonna come next.

Top Bottom