• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Meier

Very, very, very quiet at Everton too. Think the broadcasters must have done something to minimize crowd noise or something.

panty

Take off Benz ffs, bring on Morata. Also Bail needs to step the hell up, he's been shit.

2 more Ronnie goals and these fucks are done.

Per chastising Mesut. Great photo.

BbdImLeCUAAmHIL.jpg

Ozil wants to go back to Real.

Suen

lol this ref in the Osasuna game is bribed. Ref in City game is bribed. I think someone is out for me footy-GAF. They've clearly seen the list on the first page.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Woke up early to watch the Madrid game, definitely wasnt expecting this ...

We are utter gash, the only thing saving us is Sunderland's inability to put away their chances. The one good thing about Sam's management was that we looked more organised, more like a team than we had for donkeys years, but that all seems to have evaporated as the injuries and poor results have piled up.

TrueBlue

We had a massive scrap with them a while back. Mega cunts, have when Steve Evans was manager it was a perfect storm of cunt levels.

Pretty much. I think that's a product of the town more than anything. Crawley isn't exactly the nicest place to be.

Meier

Fernandinho happened. God tier performance by him. He is carrying Yaya at the moment in terms of his all round play. Yaya laziness lets him down at times.

Yaya had some monster runs there at the end. He was just conserving energy.. that's it.

Meier

Very nice save by Howard. Fulham have definitely had some chances.. they really look up to scoring. Everton need 1 more soon.

Hixx

We're missing Downing so badly, Demel is worthless going forward and Cole just doesn't have enough pace. Can't see us getting anything out of this.

do you know why we are bottom of the table?

because we can't score and we concede pathetic goals

Top Bottom