• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Arsenal doesn't need to beat the top 3 teams. They just need to win against every other stair case pisser, and they win the title. Don't know how likely that is either way.

Victorian Gentleman Joey O'Brien's coming on for Demel, thank fuck.

do you know why we are bottom of the table?

because we can't score and we concede pathetic goals

Sounds a lot like us. At least you've had a fair share of chances - one of them's got to go in, surely?

WJD

Realistically, who are we looking at wanting to drop points now? Liverpool and Everton? Southampton are already on their way and were never really challenging anyway so I'd say it probably comes down to them two to let us back into the top 4.

Depressing.

Hixx

Victorian Gentleman Joey O'Brien's coming on for Demel, thank fuck.

Sounds a lot like us. At least you've had a fair share of chances - one of them's got to go in, surely?

Nah. If we were going to score we would have by now.

0 in our column a banker.

Meier

Wenger's quotes from the post game presser.

"City are one of the teams to beat this season but not more so than other teams we have played this season.

"We've played Everton who are as good as City. We've played Southampton who are as good as City."

brent_rambo_approves.gif

Yen

Awkward moment at the barbers. Was getting my hair cut and there was a Santa Run outside. As I tried to lift my arms over the sheet which was catching my hair to get my glasses, I accidentally slapped the barber's arse… twice.

panty

Di Maria continues his awful form, doing nothing out there.

ONE GOAL, come on

Modric off, Nacho in. Okay we want to finish 2-1 today.

Meier

Deulofeu off (via stretcher oddly enough) with a hamstring injury. Saw a shit quality youtube video of Gotze's goal today.. OMG, it was ridiculous.

L1NETT

Awkward moment at the barbers. Was getting my hair cut and there was a Santa Run outside. As I tried to lift my arms over the sheet which was catching my hair to get my glasses, I accidentally slapped the barber's arse… twice.

Ooo kinky.

Doing anyone, I mean anything nice this weekend?

Fuck's sake, rangers game called off because Stenhousemuir's shitty temporary stand they put up to try to squeeze a bit more money out of the fixture has collapsed under the wind. I'm not surprised, looks like scaffolding with a bit of sheet metal cable tied onto it.

panty

SOMEONE SHOOT THAT FUCKING BENZEMA ASDJKLASDJ SADKJSA KJKFJFFEFEW

Carlotti is the worst coach when it comes to subbing players.

FUCK ME

Hixx

Giaccherini ffs. 3 on 2 and he offers a narrow ball. Stretch it and you AND Cattermole have huge gaps on the edge of their box!

Meier

Madrid are actually losing? I figured this was typical big club fans hating on their team when it was level or they were up. :lol

Top Bottom