• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Hixx

i7ZWZHcUvWwEE.gif

Lightning

Banned
Yeah but only a really really well oiled team just walks through the rest of the league, like Man United did in 09.

Arsenal aren't that good IMO. When the fixtures pile up and the squad gets stretched you'll probably drop some points to some of the weaker teams here and there.

You will need results against the teams around you and if you don't get some you won't finish above them.
We lost to Manchester only. We beat Liverpool and Spurs.

I will be very surprised if we have no wins in our return games against Everton, Spurs, Liverpool, Utd, City and Chelsea but priority has to be not dropping points against the lower teams.

operon

We lost to Manchester only. We beat Liverpool and Spurs.

I will be very surprised if we have no wins in our return games against Everton, Spurs, Liverpool, Utd, City and Chelsea but priority has to be not dropping points against the lower teams.
someone save this prediction

Fry

We can beat this Chelsea. We just have to go to the game with the right mentality, which can be spoiled today.

Man this game important in so many levels.

Pls Liverpool pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls.

sohois

Is Lambert under pressure? Villa have regressed since last season, when the only way was up :s

Have they though? Last season they were relegation contenders for much of the season, I think if you look at their points total they may well be doing better than last season

Top Bottom