• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

L1NETT

I can't see who the next batch of young british managers coming through are. Who is the next Rogers or Lambert.

if Wilbz was here he would say Sean Dyche and Eddie Howe but I rate neither. Howe chokes at a big club and Dyche has had 6 good months and everyone is wanking over his goatee.

Personally (and Batigol would kick me in the penis for saying this) but I would say Lee Clark and Karl Robinson are the ones who you should keep an eye on.

Splatt

iSppDT9B1jcQp.gif

3Sixty

I can't see who the next batch of young british managers coming through are. Who is the next Rogers or Lambert.

if Wilbz was here he would say Sean Dyche and Eddie Howe but I rate neither. Howe chokes at a big club and Dyche has had 6 good months and everyone is wanking over his goatee.

Personally (and Batigol would kick me in the penis for saying this) but I would say Lee Clark and Karl Robinson are the ones who you should keep an eye on.

I like Howe alot. Think he'll end up with a pretty decent job down the road.

Edit: The real answer is JT.

Giggs might not be young when he retires but yeah, just wait for it.

L1NETT

I like Howe alot. Think he'll end up with a pretty decent job down the road.

Edit: The real answer is JT.

Oh and Dougie Freedman. Think he's decent.

Problem is they'll get 6 months in the prem before some child labour enforcing billionarie luncatic gives him the sack for losing 2-1 away at West Brom.

JT haha.

Yen

Kinda fancy our chances at Chelsea after today's performance. I wonder will Mourinho start inane mind games prior to it?

Slizz

When Suarez had that high boot towards Hart I cringed. I was thinking he was going to relapse and cunt it up and De Jong Hart in the chest. Saw his reaction and couldn't believe he had the self-awareness to pull off the play and barely just run into Hart. Deserved yellow I think though.

Carbonox

"I'm forever blowing bubbles"

Continue to sing that Hammers fans as you gasp for air whilst having your head dunked in the relegation pool.

Top Bottom