• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Rumbles of RVP travelling and Rooney being out.

We're such a fucking mess this season. In pretty much every aspect.

We'll have an attack consisting of Chicha, Welbeck, Young, and Giggs. Welbeck and Young having just played 90 or close to 90 minutes just 2 days ago.

Edit: I still think Rooney will play.

Salazar

I legitimately saw someone on twitter calling Norwich a "huge test".

Roger a side with injuries and yeah, it can get tricky even against dross.

KidA said:
We'll have an attack consisting of Chicha, Welbeck, Young, and Giggs. Welbeck and Young having just played 90 or close to 90 minutes just 2 days ago.

The clank heard around the world. Clankatoa.

If Kagawa is fit, surely - surely - he gets on the pitch.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol

Carlton did the same thing Ade did against this lot, just clear the fucking ball.

Salazar

kFQk76x.gif
OpojzE1.gif

slider

^^I'm not sure he'd come back or that we'd ask him back. I'd love it if it did happen though.

Merry fucking Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Spineless cunts, we deserve relegation with this sort of display.

Spineless? Sheesh. I was hoping for some desire at the very least.

I think we've reached the point where Fat Sam has run out of ideas. Get rid before it's too late (and yes, I realise the game's not over yet!).

The win against Spurs was probably the worst thing that happened to us; it launched us on that weird packed midfield experiment which was inevitably doomed to failure.

This season's a wreck. Too many injuries, too many shit results, no luck going our way and just too many substandard performances. No confidence from the players or the fans, we're fucked. If only we could have kept this lot fit and playing together for at least HALF a season;

Reid, Tomkins, Collins, Downing, Ravel, Vaz Te & Carroll

Steve Clarke will be manager of West Ham come January.

We've already fired Steve Clarke once, zero chance of him being hired as manager by this set of owners.

slider said:
I think we've reached the point where Fat Sam has run out of ideas. Get rid before it's too late (and yes, I realise the game's not over yet!).

It's quite possibly already too late, unless some of our walking wounded can get back to fitness and do a job in the 2nd half of the season. Also, I can't see them firing Sam - he's the 5th highest paid manager in the league and earns the same as Hodgson. They'd prefer him to quit after he's got us relegated (or just before, so he can keep his silly "never been relegated" claim), rather than pay him severance.

This season's a wreck. Too many injuries, too many shit results, no luck going our way and just too many substandard performances. No confidence from the players or the fans, we're fucked. If only we could have kept this lot fit and playing together for at least HALF a season;

Reid, Tomkins, Collins, Downing, Ravel, Vaz Te & Carroll

We've already fired Steve Clarke once, zero chance of him being hired as manager by this set of owners.

It's quite possibly already too late, unless some of our walking wounded can get back to fitness and do a job in the 2nd half of the season. Also, I can't see them firing Sam - he's the 5th highest paid manager in the league and earns the same as Hodgson. They'd prefer him to quit after he's got us relegated (or just before, so he can keep his silly "never been relegated" claim), rather than pay him severance.

I would go for a manager that has a similar philosophy to Brenton. It would get the best out of Ravel.

Apparently the reason Varela wants to stay in Uruguay is because his parents were in a car accident.

You guys think we should risk Welbeck considering he was struggling at the end of the game with his knee?

bud

i can't breathe. this shouldn't even be a chance.

he has a nice curl to his shot, though. this is the second time he's tried it since i've been watching.

I love that NBC has the EPL license, really. Every single game on TV or online streaming. But all you fellas being in the future is breaking my balls. There's at least a minute delay when I watch online.

Top Bottom