• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

iUuO8AGlvy7CK.gif

Slizz

I love that NBC has the EPL license, really. Every single game on TV or online streaming. But all you fellas being in the future is breaking my balls. There's at least a minute delay when I watch online.

Most of the times I'm watching NBC I am 20-30 seconds ahead of the Euros watching.

dc89

I actually think something has happened to Jovetic and were not getting the truth.

The last I heard he was ill.

Today he has a hamstring problem - will be back in training next week.

Jojo pls.

noal

Banned
I honestly think that Fabio and Zaha must have spit roasted Moyes daughter. It's the only explanation as to why he won't give him a chance at right back even though this is the perfect time to have a look at him.

I. JUST. CAN'T...

Slizz

I honestly think that Fabio and Zaha must have spit roasted Moyes daughter. It's the only explanation as to why he won't give him a chance at right back even though this is the perfect time to have a look at him.

I. JUST. CAN'T...

That was my theory as well.

I figured since Fabio is getting NO playing time its cause he went through the backdoor on Moyes daughter.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I actually think something has happened to Jovetic and were not getting the truth.

The last I heard he was ill.

Today he has a hamstring problem - will be back in training next week.

Jojo pls.

Nothing's happened, he's just made if glass. Everybody knew this before he joined.

L1NETT

Right then, time to watch United.

Villa Swans could be a good little game mind.

---

In better news, a return for Safe Standing! (hopefully) Woop woop. Finally some sense, can Champ and Prem clubs please learn from Dortmund and the like.

Stulaw

Dammit West Ham, too lax in defence, I know we had no center backs on but bloody hell get the basics right. Maiga doing well after coming on, the transfer Window can't come soon enough.

Top Bottom