• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

We all say it but I really just have to say it again cos it drives me nuts otherwise.

Ashley Young is shit. And worse than that he's a pussy.

Don't think I've disliked a United player more. Even Bebe had more balls than this guy.

Bebe provided comedy relief. Young just brings hatred and destruction with him.

flyover

SAFC: Mannone, Bardsley, Dossena, Roberge, Diakite, Cattermole (C), Larsson, Ki, Giaccherini, Borini, Altidore.

I like it.

I like it a lot.

This positivity is sending me over the edge.

That's a good lineup for you guys. Wish Celustka were in, but that's just because he's one of my cheap fantasy defenders.

Into

Why did the commentator say Dzeko is not a crowd favorite? Did he say something in the press getting Seetay fans pissed at him?

SHarris78

Just for today I wish i was a Villa supporter, any side with a half decent striker would've scored 4 or 5 today with the amount of possession the Swans have ahead. Good point for Villa the way this game has gone.

L1NETT

There are so many teams that need to go down

get relegated Norwich you endless pit of boring fans and even more boring football.

GorillaJu

Norwich played really well in the first half just couldn't finish their chances. But that's what happens when you're a lower table team with a lower table budget.

We won...

That's really all that can be said for that.

6 in a row but we're not really showing signs of improvement. It's all on RVP and Rooney when they come back I guess.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Good win that, Wellbeck played like a saint when he came on

Top Bottom