• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Empty

not a great win. that said, welbeck for giggs was a good sub that won the game. glad to see carrick put in 90 mins. vidic defended well. in this part of the season with a few injuries all i'm looking for is the points.

flyover

We won...

That's really all that can be said for that.
Managing to get those wins when you're not playing all that well is critical, though. I don't wish Man U well, but they're doing a good job of keeping above water, and I think they'll have a decent second half of the season.

To be fair, well, generous (like really generous) the matches are coming thick and fast so it's gonna be tough to play well.

2 away games in 3 days and we got the 2 wins - so can't complain too much.

But the game against Spurs is gonna tell us something. Better team than the ones we've been beating, but they're not that good, so really at home we should be able to win that.

Wanna see Carrick and Fletcher in midfield. And just pray that Rafael and Rooney are fit.

So now we are only 2 points ahead of Man Utd.

How.

david-moyes.gif

Fry

My brand new galaxy s3 has a fucking dead pixel. Like I give a shit about football right now.

:((((((((((((((((((

Ideally i'd like Saints, Chelsea and Newcastle to win tmrw.

Don't think Chelsea will get dragged into a battle for the CL spots, Mourinho will grind them close to the title.

Stoke can kick lumps out of Spurs. No chance of them winning.

Into

I thought maybe Dzeko asked for a transfer or something

What is the deal with Jovetic? Is he still injured? Why is he not playing?

Or is he a flop? Its like after his move to City he just fell off the face of the earth, like that Mambo No. 5 guy, Lou Bega.

Bet you forgot all about Lou? Didnt you!? Well i forgot all about Jovetic, so i am just wondering.

Some rumors that we signed 17-year-old midfielder Alen Halilovic from Zagreb.

I've never heard of him before. But the rumor says we beat Arsenal in signing him, good enough for me then.

Some rumors that we signed 17-year-old midfielder Alen Halilovic from Zagreb.

I've never heard of him before

wut

He's been the most talked about u18 player for a while. Loads of 18 year olds have sprung up through the years and he still remains under 18 years of age.

I don't really know how good he is. He started playing first team football at like 15 or something. Not sure it means much as there isn't much competition at Zagreb compared to teams in the Bundesliga, PL, La Liga, etc...

I thought Spurs signed him?
Well, no idea. Like I said, I just read a rumor that his agent told he's joining BVB on Crotian TV and there apparently were rumors of his agent being in Dortmund for some time now.

wut

He's been the most talked about u18 player for a while. Loads of 18 year olds have sprung up through the years and he still remains under 18 years of age.

I don't really know how good he is. He started playing first team football at like 15 or something. Not sure it means much as there isn't much competition at Zagreb compared to teams in the Bundesliga, PL, La Liga, etc...

Way too many U18 talents in Germany, didn't really care for talents from smaller leagues to be honest. Us signing Halilovic might explain why we didn't go for Julian Brandt/Brandt signed for Leverkusen.

Top Bottom