• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

jesalr

Those bets are for addicts. Seek help lol.

Hah, I started exchange betting this summer to pay for a PS4, managed to do that and make an extra £150 on top. Took out my original stakes a while back, so I'm playing with pure profit at the moment.

Hello fellow gambler.

Makes watching games I'm not interested in some much more fun. The Sunderland equaliser looked like it was going out for a corner and my heart skipped a beat. That said, I tend to do exchange more than anything these days.

pulsemyne

Even more funny was the fact that Cardiff fans were saying there were going to be big protests today. Nothing happened though. No protests. Nice way to dump on your club.

D_prOdigy

Watching the Last Crusade, the best film in the greatest trilogy.

you can't choose to pretend kingdom of the crystal skull doesn't exist

just like you can't choose to pretend the matrix sequels don't exist

just like you can't choose to pretend joe allen doesn't exist

Watching the Last Crusade, the best film in the greatest trilogy.
indiana-jones-popcorn-reaction-gif.gif

Raiders, man

Carbonox

I'd rather watch Scrubs final season than see Fellaini, Young and Buttner in the same lineup.

- Man Utd fans

Scrubs final season is better than those scrubs

SARAH CHALKE IN HER PRIME SIGN ME UP IM GOING FEET FIRST

Yen

Not even joking here, it'll be a right few years before the next Indiana Jones, and if Harrison Ford is too old to star (he's 71 now) then only one man could take over:

George Clooney

*though he's no spring chicken himself

Not even joking here, it'll be a right few years before the next Indiana Jones, and if Harrison Ford is too old to star (he's 71 now) then only one man could take over:

George Clooney

*though he's no spring chicken himself

Fuck that

Give me the Olyphant.

@Fry, I'd have it level with LOTR if Rises wasn't such a disappointment to me

L1NETT

Can we count Edgar Wright's Cornetto trilogy?

I already did! :)

---

Same as Hixx, but would swap III and V.

VC>SA>3>>>>>5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4

5 was fine, but still a bit on the dull side. Massive world yeah, but anything interesting to do in it aside from dicking around? Golf was fun I guess.

Best trilogy is easily Nolan's Batman.

It's great (even TDKR - hell yeah) but best ever? Easily?

Nah

Carbonox

Nolan's Batman trilogy is definitely up there as one of my favourite trilogies. Great films.

LegoArmo, at least you got stones to put V last. Good for you.

i'll take 3 above Vice City. soundtrack aside, 3 has better city design, runs better (PS2), better missions, etc.

The oppressive atmosphere in the rain and fog was incredible as well, especially when combined with the mafia stuff. It just has a sense of place that resonated* with me in a way that I haven't got from GTA since except for the San Andreas countryside

*If that's the right word, I'm not implying that I can relate to it :p

Top Bottom