• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Kyoufu

Newcastle have taken like 22 points of the last 27, which is crazy.

Still expect we'll get something out of it though. Newcastle v Arsenal is one of my favourite fixtures.

I don't think we'll win but if it happens then I'm going to laugh at Lightning so much.

L1NETT

Don't forget

image.php
's 2013 Wipe on BBC Two at 10.40pm

--

Charlton in talks with a Belgian Millionaire. Hummmmmmmm

Fry

Heh

What is this CNN debate scene on House of Cards???

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

L1NETT

Worth catching up with that extended GamesWipe?

Yup if you can. I really liked it, became a bit generic list show in places but very good overall.

Still on TV, but fucking stocked for Bablyon. Written by Sam Bain and Jesse Armstrong (wrote Peep Show and parts of Thick Of IT) and directed by Danny Boyle.

How can that not be a winner.

Don't forget

image.php
's 2013 Wipe on BBC Two at 10.40pm

--

Charlton in talks with a Belgian Millionaire. Hummmmmmmm

RIP Charlton. Duchatelet is a greedy bastard. He's just done destroying Standard , made sure to sell their best players for profit and bought random crap to replace them. Under his tenure, the club went from fighting for the title to missing out on Europa League spots. The fans had been protesting for a year but he wouldn't go until he managed to sell for a hefty profit.

He's a businessman who doesn't care about football.

RIP Charlton. Duchatelet is a greedy bastard. He's just done destroying Standard , made sure to sell their best players for profit and bought random crap to replace them. Under his tenure, the club went from fighting for the title to missing out on Europa League spots. The fans had been protesting for a year but he wouldn't go until he managed to sell for a hefty profit.

He's a businessman who doesn't care about football.

Heed the warnings of the past

We ignored them when people talked about Hicks' ownership of that Texan baseball team, and he'd have done as much damage to us if His Holiness Jonathon of Henry hadn't bailed us out

Sounds arrogant, and it may well fall apart, but its nice to have the club in synergy. Manager happy with owners, owners happy with manager, players happy with manager, fans happy with the way things are going, no Directors of Football or anything to muddy the waters

Lightning

Banned
Man, winter break is going to be depressing :/
What winter break? Real leagues don't need them. Full entertainment. Instead of going on holiday EPL pumps out even more games.

Ain't no such thing in the best league in the world

Facetiousness aside, the PL has been great this year. 9 consistently good teams, and Fulham are the only team incapable of pulling a performance out of nowhere
How do you concede 6 second half goals against Hull? Bloody hell Fulham.

Oh dear Jeremy Irons

Respect gone.

edit: Screenful of dicks loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

That brunette in Blurred Lines is perfect. Dem boobies. Dat ass.

Anyone catch the Midlands Crochet Final on Tuesday? Incredible comeback by the Sheffield Shedbuilders to beat the Bedford Bellringers 12-9. Great sport.

FootballFan

Anyone catch the Midlands Crochet Final on Tuesday? Incredible comeback by the Sheffield Shedbuilders to beat the Bedford Bellringers 12-9. Great sport.

True story, I won $10 in lawn bowls once. The old folks there told me one of my bowls would have been very hard for the very best players in the world to do. :lol

Linius

The heroine will get her. Get it?

Honestly though, she is what, 16? lol. So only Messi knows.

Oh well, since Bieber was playing with an early retirement I wouldn't mind if more of these children think about it. Wouldn't hurt.

Or I could ask the bossman at work to turn off the radio but that's not gonna happen I'm afraid.

Salazar

The "it's anti-Zionist not anti-Semitic" shite is hilarious.

Solidarity with the rantings of a "comedian" who makes cracks about gas ovens is supposedly safely distinct from any animus towards the Jews as such.

It's all ideological critique. Sure.

Top Bottom