• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Meteorain

Fucking hell.

Thankgod we fucking got that goal in the last 10 seconds.

Jesus Christ. The team fucking deciding to play football in the last 10mins of the game.

3Sixty

Can't believe they took a quick free kick when they could have loaded the box, got lucky.

Still.

imnotevenmad.

jyL4zzOoednzr.png

Carbonox

Do you think there is a secret underground club of the worst owners in the world right now? Vincent Tan, the Venky's, etc.? Chaired by Kim Jong Un?

Randdalf

Buys the club
Does some stuff
Changes the shirt colour from blue to red
Changes the crest
Sacks the most successful manager in the history of the club

Is he the most succesful manager because of his qualties, or because of the money Tan gave him to spend on players?

Wonder if the last 2 matches will have done anything to get rid of the aura of invincibility that City have at home. Fair enough, we both lost, but both games were close and showed that they're not unbeatable at the Etihad (at least thats what it sounds like regarding Palace)

Bit too late to have a real effect though I fear, since they've already played Man Utd, Arsenal, ourselves and Spurs. Can see Chelsea grinding a draw out of them at least :p

Hixx

"@Little_Andy 3m
Borini is ok, was dehydrated and taken hospital....... Physio just comfirmed to me"

Also Cardiff can get FUCKED

Niggly little side who are shit and cowardly. When we went for it they crumbled.

Why it took us 80 minutes to realise this... fuck I hate these cunts. Pls no more Seb Larsson. Pls start Alonso on Wednesday. Pls find a club that will give us our money back for Altidore.

Salvadora

Vincent Tan booing?!?!

It's fucking disgraceful regardless of whether it was directed towards the fans or the players. The Cardiff situation is very sad, I feel for the fans. The man's a lunatic.

Lightning

Banned
If Crystal Palace have a decent January they can get themselves out of trouble.

Norwich - Home
Spurs - Away
Stoke - Home
Hull - Home
Arsenal - Away
West Brom - Home

There's the possibility of 3 maybe even 4 wins in there if they keep playing well and defending well.

A few weeks ago, I bought Blood Meridian in waterstones for £8 but then saw it in HMV for £2, so I got a refund for the dearer one. Hope that helps.

Ha, reading that right now. Didfficult read, sometimes entire paragraphs go by and I don't have a clue what he's going on about :D

Taking me a fucking age to get through books these days, nothing has properly grabbed me since like part 3 of ASoI&F

@Yurt, that's why you <3 me

Top Bottom