• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

kharma45

It's worth a shot.

All depends on what West Ham would ask for him. His buy out is £18m but with less than 18 months left on his contract you'd expect him to go for a lot less than that, especially since he's still fairly raw and West Ham it seems need the money. Also reading this on The Telegraph
It includes a £18 million release clause and a second clause which states Morrison’s pay will quadruple to £60,000 a week if a £10 million offer is made for him.

However, that clause is further complicated as the bid would have to be unconditional and the £10 million would also have to be made in one up-front payment rather than in stages, as is the norm in most transfers.

HITCHER PLS

I'm trophy hunting atm on FIFA but once I've tidied up some shite, we can hit up friendlies together.

I just realised my notifications for PM's and shit on the PS4 was turned off so I've missed a ton of stuff, looool.

Look at Anelka looking swag standing next to Beyonce.

Wanna watch the Dark Souls stream in a minute

Yes, I know that's sad:p

Currently sorting the Career stuff up, seems you can;t negotiate contracts with player who are out on loan for some reason

All depends on what West Ham would ask for him. His buy out is £18m but with less than 18 months left on his contract you'd expect him to go for a lot less than that, especially since he's still fairly raw and West Ham it seems need the money. Also reading this on The Telegraph

That's what I was referring to.

£10m.

Get him a train, bring him back from...

You get it.

Hixx

Watching people play Dark Souls is seriously almost as fun as playing it.

Gonna be so good when they make a next-gen version and all the new players are streaming on PS4
KuGsj.gif

Elchele

Jupp pls

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU BOUGHT FIFA TO PLAY IT OFFLINE?!

Insanity.

FIFA Career Mode is my dirty little secret. I like to pick an english 4th division side and promote it all the way to EPL, once I reach first division it gets depressing and I stop playing for a few months.

I need to do something better with my life

Clegg

Zaha can fuck off.

He sucks. Ravel is the man. Dat United DNA. Him and Welbz. I need it.
Of course I'd like to see Ravel back at United. You always want your academy prospects to succeed at senior level He has the talent to be a regular here. Mentality is another matter tho.

Think if he leaves West Ham it won't be to United; we have other, more pressing targets. But if Ravel moves and we don't sign a midfielder/creative midfielder, I'll be a bit peeved.

Carbonox

Wanna watch the Dark Souls stream in a minute

Yes, I know that's sad:p

Currently sorting the Career stuff up, seems you can;t negotiate contracts with player who are out on loan for some reason

For example if you take a player on loan, when that loan is up can you renegotiate for a permanent fee? Loic Remy is at Newcastle on loan but once that season is up, would he go back to QPR and I'd be unable to buy him until the following window like in the previous game?

Game is well stupid. Mehdi Abeid is at Panathinaikos on loan in real life yet according to FIFA he's there permanently and I have to buy him back. Kevin Mbabu exists in Ultimate Team for Newcastle but not in career mode.

EA suck.

Aye.

Ravel might have a vaguely toxic personality, but Zaha is a vacuum. Keepy-uppy busking is probably his level.

pls tell me he's better than obertrain

i cant stomach more obertrain

ever

rvy

Banned
FIFA Career Mode is my dirty little secret. I like to pick an english 4th division side and promote it all the way to EPL, once I reach first division it gets depressing and I stop playing for a few months.

I be it rains all the time in Career Mode.

Carbonox

I be it rains all the time in Career Mode.

Not even gonna lie, when I see that a match will have rain, I go in to game settings and change it to something else.

Playing football games in the rain fucking sucks. In real life I can enjoy. In FIFA or anything else, no.

Salvadora

The Telegraph are reporting that Real Madrid will make a move for Paulinho in either the upcoming window or the next.

Perez v Levy round 3, go.

I stopped playing career mode after I bought Lewandowski on a pre-contract, only for a bug to happen when Real Madrid bought him, and he's playing for them while his contract is tied with my club.

Also apparently that bug has been in the game for a while now. Bloody hell EA.

Carbonox

I stopped playing career mode after I bought Lewandowski on a pre-contract, only for a bug to happen when Real Madrid bought him, and he's playing for them while his contract is tied with my club.

:lol

Never heard of that bug before.

Honestly, I wish we got him.

Evra is so bad it's unreal. Last year he was patchy but this year is just insane. He's not even trying.

Yep. He has been shokingly bad.

Thankfully though Evans, Jones and Smalling has improved after our slump a while ago. Not yet first team quality (sans Jones) but we are getting there.

Welbeck has been surprisingly, a godsend. Hopefully he still retains his composure in scoring goals once our two first choice strikers gets back into matches.

speaking of videogames, the average Killzone player is a fuckin idiot, i can't find another word for it.

played for a couple of hours at my mate's house, how the fuck do people translate Beacon Theft, Capture and Hold and Generator Destruction (?) as "stay in the middle of the map shooting each other"?

i played like 5 games, 5 games i finished 1st overall cause all i did was a couple of kills and the objectives.

rvy

Banned

I stopped playing FIFA when I made a Creation Center team for me and my friends based around us and people we played in real life, downloaded it and the game started crashing every time I booted it because the team corrupted the game. They knew this about 2 months into the release and never patched it.

Hell, I doubt it's patched now and this was FIFA 12.

speaking of videogames, the average Killzone player is a fuckin idiot, i can't find another word for it.

played for a couple of hours at my mate's house, how the fuck do people translate Beacon Theft, Capture and Hold and Generator Destruction (?) as "stay in the middle of the map shooting each other"?

i played like 5 games, 5 games i finished 1st overall cause all i did was a couple of kills and the objectives.

The average shooter player on consoles is a fucking idiot. This is why CoD and BF are piss easy to play. Killzone is just annoying. I used to get top 3 every single match in KZ2 and got bored.

Yep. He has been shokingly bad.

Thankfully though Evans, Jones and Smalling has improved after our slump a while ago. Not yet first team quality (sans Jones) but we are getting there.

Welbeck has been surprisingly, a godsend. Hopefully he still retains his composure in scoring goals once our two first choice strikers gets back into matches.
Unfortunately Welbeck won't get much gametime up front when RVP and Rooney are both fit.

It's a frustration for sure. He just isn't effective out wide. Up front he looks alot more useful but obviously he isn't close to Rooney or Van Persie.

Either way, glad he's got a few goals in this little run. Hernandez isn't scoring so good job he is.

Welbeck deserves to start until he has a couple of poor performances in a row. Van Persie should not just walk back into the team based on his form this season imo. Plus, with his fitness and recent twinges, he should be given a spot on the bench and feel his way back into fitness rather than being thrown in from the start again.

Some people on redcafe want to keep Evra in the team because he loves the club, and use that fact to dispute the notion of him being lazy on the pitch. I don;t understand football forums. A RAWK mod basically called me a disloyal twat once for pointing out that Agger's set piece defending was costing us goals and giving the oppositions chances last season :D

LOL that's amazing. Lewandowski is on Real in my game too.

I stopped playing FIFA when I made a Creation Center team for me and my friends based around us and people we played in real life, downloaded it and the game started crashing every time I booted it because the team corrupted the game. They knew this about 2 months into the release and never patched it.

Hell, I doubt it's patched now and this was FIFA 12.

Yeah, I know it won't be, that's why I stopped playing.

Unfortunately Welbeck won't get much gametime up front when RVP and Rooney are both fit.

It's a frustration for sure. He just isn't effective out wide. Up front he looks alot more useful but obviously he isn't close to Rooney or Van Persie.

Either way, glad he's got a few goals in this little run. Hernandez isn't scoring so good job he is.

At least he's been picked more than Kagawa though. Also Moyes last substitution (Januzaj > Kagawa) yesterday made me want to cry. Young was shit yesterday while Kagawa actually connected a lot of his passes.

I can see Hernandez moving on next year, seeing as he's the fourth choice striker at the moment. I don't know how well we will do since RVP will be 31 too, and Rooney quite possibly moving on.

LOL that's amazing. Lewandowski is on Real in my game too.

Real Madrid will always buy him in the first season I think.

Clegg

Watched the MoTD highlights to see if Evra was as poor as United GAF was saying.

He was worse. Early on in the game he was beaten by an attacker and he didn't bother running back to defend. That's unforgivable.

Watched the MoTD highlights to see if Evra was as poor as United GAF was saying.

He was worse. Early on in the game he was beaten by an attacker and e didn't bother running back to descend. That's unforgivable.

I find it odd how little attention has been paid to his decline in the media. When Rafael or someone (even the English players) has a bad game they get the appropriate amount of criticism, Evra doesn't though.

Top Bottom