• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

il5Nhd4zcghEw.gif

pls tell me that is januzaj

Ashley Young m8

Januzaj sucks

Really looking forward to Newcastle Arsenal and Liverpool Chelsea games. I was going to post Sterlings performance vs City, but the PL took the video down. You can't upload anything PL related on youtube. I'm pretty sure that's the reason why Scoutnation doesn't do any PL players.

FootballFan

Man the confed cup final was so damn good. It had everything.

Pique red card, dives, Spain getting shit on, Neygod making Arbeloa cry and forcing Madrid to buy Carnival, Ramos' horrible penalty(Xavi in the back knowing he will miss), Meus' conspiracy theory, "this is Brazil".

Can't wait for the World Cup.

Zabojnik

Pique red card, dives, Spain getting shit on, Neygod making Arbeloa cry and forcing Madrid to buy Carnival, Ramos' horrible penalty(Xavi in the back knowing he will miss), Meus' conspiracy theory, "this is Brazil".

Spoken like a true Catalan!

Lightning

Banned

Imagine if Spain finish 2nd in their group and we end up with Brazil and Spain against one another in the last 16.

The glory of that will be delicious.

FootballFan

I think they showed that same stat on monday night football. Suarez gets screwed over though because he doesn't get to take penalties. For example, four of Costa's goals were penalties.

That's true. Pelanties are a difficult topic when discussing goal scorers. You can't say they don't count, but they aren't the same as regular goals at all. If Suarez took penalties then he would look even better stats wise.

Was always a pretty big topic with Messi vs Ronaldo.

FootballFan

gaming gaf pls

To save some room on my desk, came to this. A piece of cloth is between the two to avoid scratching the glossy surface of the Ps4.

screenshot2013-12-29amff42.png

It it safe to keep them this way or do you think that it can be harmful and eventually break one of them for reasons like the heat from the base of the Ps3?

Salazar

I can't take another loss. Please beat the Saints, please Everton!

Beloved Martinez will see you through.

Telegraph Transfer Guide is up, lol

Arsenal said:
Who could arrive
Diego Costa (Atlético Madrid), Javier Hernandez (Manchester United), Fernando Llorente (Juventus).

u wot

Spurs said:
Who could arrive
Mirko Vucinic (Roma), Javier Hernández (Manchester United), Guiseppe Rossi (Fiorentina), Christian Benteke (Aston Villa).

Sherwood pls

The Allardyce Hamtrotters said:
Who could arrive
Obafemi Martins, Nikica Jelavic (Everton), Diego Forlan (Internacional), Diego Milito (Inter Milan), John Heitinga (Everton).

Please let this happen.

Lightning

Banned
Diego Costa crap needs to disappear. In form striker does not mean bid.

I would love us to get Morata on loan though. Something like that is what we will attempt and if we fail we will wait until the summer. Cannot see any top striker arriving in January.

sohois

That telegraph list is laughably poor. Seems like they had someone go through each club and write a paragraph on their transfer needs, then had some intern just shove a random budget figure and a couple of extremely tenuous transfer links to get some clicks or some shit

Salazar

That telegraph list is laughably poor. Seems like they had someone go through each club and write a paragraph on their transfer needs, then had some intern just shove a random budget figure and a couple of extremely tenuous transfer links to get some clicks or some shit

Yes. Garbage paper from front to back. Like someone fed Louise Mensch through a printing press*.

*If only.

tumblr shipping is fucking mental

this is some inter-species shit

1ebadKu.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fiorentina is 3 points away from a CL spot and Rossi is Serie A's top scorer

Just a simple google, really.

Vucinic will only leave in the summer.

Salazar

Barnet's player-manager Edgar Davids is ready to end his playing career in protest at being made "a target" by referees, after he was shown his third red card in eight league appearances.

The 40-year-old former Holland international, sent off in the 2-1 defeat at Salisbury after he picked up two yellow cards – the second for kicking out at an opponent – told local media: "I don't think I am going to play any more because they are taking away the fun.

2AoPmNi.gif

sohois

Yes. Garbage paper from front to back. Like someone fed Louise Mensch through a printing press*.

*If only.

tumblr shipping is fucking mental

this is some inter-species shit

http://i.imgur.com/1ebadKu.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

A few years back, the Telegraph had one of the most successful periods in their history when they practically broke the MP expenses scandal. The paper responded to this period of extreme success by sacking the editor and bringing in the Daily Mail editor, who promptly got rid of everyone else around him so he could bring in the rest of his Daily Mail twats. And thus, it became the absolute shitrag it is today (I didn't read it before, but I have to believe it was better)

What I'm saying is that the Telegraph is basically the bonkers mid-table PL club of broadsheet newspapers.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Antonio Conte has been named Coach of the Year at the Dubai Globe Soccer Awards
tumblr_myinzwWLNP1s8z5rho2_1280.jpg
Diego Maradona was very hard on Inter striker Mauro Icardi. “In my day, we’d have taken turns to beat him up.”

The young Argentine striker hit the headlines in his homeland when declaring his love for 27-year-old Wanda Nara, the wife of Catania forward Maxi Lopez.[

They had all gone on vacations together and were good friends before this very public love triangle and Wanda, a TV star in Argentina, left her husband for 20-year-old Icardi.

“I say Icardi is a traitor,” Maradona told Radio Pop 101.5 in Argentina. “He goes to Maxi Lopez’s house, plays like he’s his friend and then steals his wife.

“In my day you know what we would’ve done to someone like that? We’d have put him in the middle of a circle and taken turns to beat him up
.”

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif