• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

tumblr_myinzwWLNP1s8z5rho2_1280.jpg

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Pretty fucked up to do that a friend.

ipPzqJC4feia3.gif

The best Spaniard in the league.

NO!

Negredo is.

NO

SIlva is.

:/

i9MPaGjC9NZ9d.gif

de Gea number 1(&#12539;&#969;<)

L1NETT

Big game in League One, Wolves vs Orient

30,000 sell out at Molineux I think. Best league in the world.

Notts Forest vs L**ds
Watford vs QPR
Blackpool vs Brighton
and ofc

Bradford vs Swindon are my other picks for today

Come on football league, show the snoozefest prem what they are missing.

Salvadora

Some rumblings that Ozil is being rested today.

As long as we have Thierry Walcott against Newcastle, we should be fine. He loves playing against Nouveau château

Ash_69

There are your teams ladies and gents.

Come on you toon.

I approve. Ozil's form hasn't been brilliant, despite santi not being a prolific scorer adds more to the team than almost anyone else, Walcott is undroppable when scoring, prefer flamani to arteta, rosicky is underrated and whilshire is awesome when running in from deep.

I'm probably in the minority but come back and praise me after we win.

Andreas Pereira has admitted it is a compliment to be compared with Adnan Januzaj and wants to have the ‘perfect Reserves season’ so he can push for a spot in the first team squad.

The 17-year-old is considered one of the best talents in United’s academy and after an excellent season last year, he is expected to be an influential player for Warren Joyce’s Under-21s.

In an excellent interview by Sven Claes for HLN.be, Pereira discussed how he found it difficult to put his finger on what was the best moment of his last year at United because of how well the year went.

“On the pitch in 2013, it was a successful year,” he said.

“I’m doing better than expected at Manchester United where I play in the Reserves. It’s hard to choose my highlight of the past year but my recent free kick goal against Burnley, the trophy for best player in the Milk Tournament and the fact that I became Reserve champion were unforgettable moments. Also, I was spared from injuries.”

While Pereira did welcome the Januzaj comparisons, he does not see himself as his successor and insisted that United has a different plan for every player, but the rise of Januzaj should be a fantastic motivation for Pereira to keep working towards a first team opportunity.

“I consider it a compliment [Januzaj comparison],” he said.

“I do not think it is absolutely bad that I am compared to him. It is very positive that the media thinks I’m going the same way as Januzaj. Then again, I do not see myself as his successor, I’m not doing that.

“If I can get into the first team of Manchester United, I will gladly open talks up about my contract. I will work in any case to get there. If I do not succeed, I must of course wait and look around at other options.”
“Manchester United has a plan for each player and of course everyone wants to get into the first team. When I signed in England, the Belgians were Charni Ekangamene , Adnan Januzaj and Marnick Vermijl – I was the last to join. I have a lot of contact with them.”

Pereira wants to have the perfect season with the Reserves this year but hasn’t ruled out the possibility of leaving United in the future if he isn’t able to break into the first team.

He added: “I want the perfect season in the Reserves. You never know if you play well, you will get your chance in the first team.

“For next season, I would like to prepare for an experience with the first team. If I can achieve that, my year will be a success.

“On New Years Day, I turn 18 which will be a fantastic moment. I have been under contract for two years and normally a contract extension is not immediately addressed.

“If I can get into the first team of Manchester United, I will gladly open talks up about my contract. I will work in any case to get there. If I do not succeed, I must of course wait and look around at other options.”

Pereira has progressed well through the academy up until his current position and although he has yet to hit top form with the Reserves this year, form is temporary and hopefully he can get back to his 2012/13 form as soon as possible.

David Moyes has shown with Januzaj that he is ready to give youngsters an opportunity and Ekangamene has also been given a squad number, so Pereira can’t be far away from a chance.

“All I have to get used to the food and the fact that the cars drive on the other side of the road,” he joked.

“I have lived in England for two years now and have enjoyed myself. Manchester United also arranges everything for me. I have only myself to concentrate on football and they do everything else.

“The first year I was still in a host family but it has been five months since my parents moved to England. The food is so much better!”

Now that he is properly settled at United after his family moved to England, he has the perfect circumstances in which to flourish.

http://thepeoplesperson.com/manchester-united-starlet-happy-with-januzaj-comparisons-and-wants-first-team-action/

Fady K

Yurt inspired me to take a peak at the thread. Feels like being an outsider with all the fresh faces around here. Liverpool fans, I'm afraid of tonight's match. Spare us :p

L1NETT

Sal you just convinced yourself I liked Arsenal. Don't worry, I will be a shoulder to cry on when Remy proves how much better he is than your lumpy french donkey.

Kyoufu

Not expecting anything out of this game but it's nice to see this being a meaningful fixture again. Hope we get a point or three.

Top Bottom