• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

flyover

Starting Luiz in the midfield for today's match was a great decision. He just gets in the way of so much of what Liverpool try to do.

PaulLFC

I hope Rodgers points out these decisions after the game. Fuck the FA and their threats if you don't praise the refs as perfect. Webb was shit (as usual).

L1NETT

green with refs, a clear bias is present and I don't see anything being done about it..

When players get reputations over here (suarez, young) it can be very hard to break those.

A bias against club is ludicrous, they have had some very very very poor decisions against them recently but to see it as some sort of purposeful bias is mad.

If Mignolet had wrists that weren't made of marshmallow maybe the decisions ( that every team has to endure during the season ) wouldn't matter so much.

Bang on Usho lad.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
i'm not one to complain about refs but I feel like weve been legit robbed these last two games. so frustrating

If Mignolet had wrists that weren't made of marshmallow maybe the decisions ( that every team has to endure during the season ) wouldn't matter so much.

GorillaJu

How can you win a fucking match when players are allowed to bully yours, kick their knees, elbow them over the top and not get punished for it?

Two weeks in a row, two huge games, two horrible refereeing performances robbing us of a point.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
How can you win a fucking match when players are allowed to bully yours, kick their knees, elbow them over the top and not get punished for it?

Two weeks in a row, two huge games, two horrible refereeing performances robbing us of a point.

Can be top of the league all you want, still cant get that top 4 bias :p

Happy with Spur's performance today. Really good build up play, and it could have been a lot more than 3-0 if our finishing had been better - though that's been the story of the season and it's still a worry, especially Bobby's finishing. In fact, Dembele's goal wasn't even really the result of good build up play, he just utterly bollocked it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Smith :|

Hasnt done a thing right since he came on, hope this doesnt shatter his confidence

Marc

When players get reputations over here (suarez, young) it can be very hard to break those.

A bias against club is ludicrous, they have had some very very very poor decisions against them recently but to see it as some sort of purposeful bias is mad.

Why not? A consistent stream of decisions clearly made against them, not just close calls, but the ref looking right fucking at it, players being 2 yards onside with a line of grass right fecking there to make it as obvious as day.

When it happens once of twice, yeah, ok. But it has been consistent for years now. Last season was one of the worst I have seen for any team. This year not as bad apart from the key games, generally because it hasn't been close enough for the refs to inlfuence.

2007–2011 Liverpool 102 (65)
2011– Chelsea 95 (17)

I really do miss the Torres that existed prior to his final year in Liverpool. For the overall good of football and all that.

Liverpool have had two games of very bad decisions, but it's not a mass conspiracy. There's a reason Liverpool fans are famous for their grand self-delusion, and it extends beyond just excuses for why they haven't won the league again. A few bad decisions aren't proof of anything, because a stopped clock is correct twice a day.

Top Bottom