• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Are you kidding me Webb, you're the only good ref in the league D: if you miss that shit we are fucked

Marc

lol wow, ok I gave the ref a bit of a pass earlier but oh man.... he is looking right at it ffs!

These refs are not fit for purpose and all this bullshit from the FA attacking free speech and protecting these mugs has to stop. They have helped get the refs in this state by taking them beyond criticism. The standard has dropped massively.

PaulLFC

lol wow, ok I gave the ref a bit of a pass earlier but oh man.... he is looking right at it ffs!

These refs are not fit for purpose and all this bullshit from the FA attacking free speech and protecting these mugs has to stop. They have helped get the refs in this state by taking them beyond criticism. The standard has dropped massively.
Agree totally. The "our referees are brilliant, you must only say that they are brilliant and have no room for improvement whatsoever or you will be punished" attitude stinks. If someone is poor at their job they should be told to improve.

Marc

Not a Liverpool fan but its clear they do not get the rub of the green with refs, a clear bias is present and I don't see anything being done about it. I can see them losing out on forth due to shit like this.

They have been winning games easily for a lot of the season but when its been close its been shown the refs will tip their hand.

Sorry LiverGAF.

Top Bottom