• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

L1NETT

"Confirmed by Alan Nixon Huddersfield have tabled a bid for Bradford Striker Nakhi Wells Currently negotiating a price

@npowertransfers

No

No please. Not to the DB. 2014 couldn't start any worse :(

--

Henning Wehn is German Comedy.

bacon, this needs to be an emoticon.

ibkhrYpeULoOhZ.png

Clegg

Rooney didn't train today, uh oh.

And Moyes says he doesn't think Jan is the best time to sign players, but they'll be looking.

L1NETT

:lol

I'm using that club in career mode, Bradford. Nakhi Wells is fast, that's about it. Sold him for 1M €

That club? That club...

Very rude indeed :)

--

Yeah rumours 'Arry wants him because his strike force is so old they might have to make a Monty Python style comeback soon.

But if Vaughn goes north of the border Hudders want him.

--

2013 was arguably the best year ever (in recent memory) for Bradford. May 2014 be even better. #roadtothechampsionship is still alive

L1NETT

Oh, you're a fan? sorry :p
Doyle is pretty decent box to box midfielder in the game, is he good IRL?

All in the OP Jupp, and yeah I am.

Yeah Doyle is a good player, but he has put on a lot of weight recently (not kidding)and is a tad immobile. Likes a challenge.

Our best player is Andrew Davies (Cb). Haven't played FIFA, so no idea how the EA chimps rated him. Oh and Stephen Darby (ex Liverpool youth skipper). Quality right back.

Elchele

All in the OP Jupp, and yeah I am.

Yeah Doyle is a good player, but he has put on a lot of weight recently (not kidding)and is a tad immobile. Likes a challenge.

Our best player is Andrew Davies (Cb). Haven't played FIFA, so no idea how the EA chimps rated him. Oh and Stephen Darby (ex Liverpool youth skipper). Quality right back.

I sold Davies in the first transfer window, got Igor Lichnovsky (U de Chile) with the money. Darby is decent, but Meredith is more balanced and solid in defense (in the game).

All your strikers fucking suck, tho.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It’s reported Juventus have flown a fitness coach to Argentina to work with Carlos Tevez after he delayed his return.

The striker had been due back in Turin to begin training yesterday, but was delayed by what the club termed “a family problem.”

Media in Italy and Argentina suggest it is linked to his wife, who is seven months pregnant and required medical treatment this week.

As Juve play Roma on January 5 in a title showdown, time is short for the forward to find his form.

With this in mind, Sky Sport Italia claim Juventus have flown a fitness coach out to Argentina in order to work with Tevez and keep his fitness levels up.

It is hoped he can be in decent condition when he does return to Italy, although it is not clear when that will be.

LOOOL Conte pls

Just turned 2014 here in Japan. Happy new year, ya cunts

Wow I was beaten by Bud and yurt. Thanks guys :)

xoxoxo

GorillaJu

Tevez with family problems back home again? I think the dude just likes being in Argentina to be honest. Juve will do well to send some chaperones to make sure he doesn't come back a fat ass like he did for City.

L1NETT

I sold Davies in the first transfer window, got Igor Lichnovsky (U de Chile) with the money. Darby is decent, but Meredith is more balanced and solid in defense (in the game).

All your strikers fucking suck, tho.

Bolded; So unrealistic haha. Meredith as been utter guff this season.

--

Happy New Year peoples. Hope 2014 is a good one.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
My top 5 Juve players in 2013 (in no order except for the first one):

1-Vidal
-Pogba
-Tevez
-Pirlo
-Bonucci

Marco Verratti: Has completed more passes (1261) than any other player in Europe's top 5 leagues this season

iOmA5zMJIKuax.gif

Top Bottom