• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Marc

Neither of those were actually dives.

Clearly not everyone agrees. :) Although I was talking generally, the Young one looked a pen to be fair.

Loris have been a sweeper for so long to a degree that he forgot about various roles of being a Goalkeeper.

Yeah, but he is supposed to sweep the middle of a split CB pair. Whereas he just goes everywhere ala David James.

He does some great things and then spoils it all.

Zemm

HDduXHO.jpg

faridmon

Poor result against Stoke but you were kinda lucky to get that. I need to watch that game later.

I think we are knackered. We were lucky to get that point to be frank. Some players were just playing Like Championship players, knocking about, couldn't even string passes and playing a like a blind man walking. Lukaku is becoming just rubbish, no wonder Mou didn't want him. He is not going to get into that Chelsea team anytime soon. Pianaar, Baines, Barry were all poor and Martinez tactics were all wrong. Why didn't Oviedo play? He have been tearing apart that left hand side, and now Martinez is pulling a Moyes and breaking the confidence of the team by bringing Baines into the team just like that.

I really hope Baines goes to Man united. He is, just like Fellaini was, breaking the spine and the flow of the team.

Baki

United fans said we wouldn't get top 4 this season and laughed at our title challenge. Who's laughing now hahahahha

That's a big psychological win for Spurs, I think - United aren't exactly storming the league this season but today was a pretty great performance from them, and for us to beat someone who isn't Stoke under Sherwood is good. They should be able to go into the FA Cup with a little more confidence now.

WJD

Only cup competitions left now for us. This was a must win and it was just the same old story. Players aren't good enough and Fergie and Gill have fucked Moyes over proper.

L1NETT

Laughing at United is easy, but credit to Spurs there. United weren't dreadful by any stretch.

---

Pulga you missed (as in weren't here) the last few episodes of Arrow.

It's back soon. Rejoice.

Cider X

The look on moyes' face... He knows he's fucked... His side is playing terrible football, and as soon as the opponents aren't Hull or Norwich the losses are inevitable.

Leg-End

Man Utd's midfield is laughable for a top side, I'm amazed its gone on so long that Scholes has been in and out of retirement and they still did nothing.

Well Fellaini but that was a panic buy and he's absolutely rubbish.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We put the kids on while United brought on multimillion pound players. AVB would never have dared.

Well done boys! Ade's injury is scaring me though.

pulga

Banned
Laughing at United is easy, but credit to Spurs there. United weren't dreadful by any stretch.

---

Pulga you missed (as in weren't here) the last few episodes of Arrow.

It's back soon. Rejoice.

Dat last episode. so. fucking. good.

Michael Owen is clueless about football. How does Lennon get a mention above Eriksen as man of the match? Best player on the pitch today for me.

Oh, Moyes. It's all about damage limitation and the next two transfer windows now.

Top Bottom