• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Clegg

Not a lot of quality on that bench. Shows why Moyes is so desperate to bring a few players in.

Although I suppose his hands are a bit tied in the absence of RVP, Carrick and Kagawa.

sohois

Fuck, that's awful news. He was a hell of a player for the German youth team.

With Morgan gone too, that's a lot of pressure on Sinclair.

Seems to be pretty much confirmed injury at this point, seeing as how it was Jordan Lussey's dad on Rawk who posted the news.

Hodzic will be here next season, no doubt. and in the meantime Ngoo can fill in if the reserves are struggling.

Fergie

Banned
So nearly everyone is injured?

I wouldn't say we are fucked, could be a good performance but we are fucked.

Glad to see Fletcher is back.

Carbonox

What's with these shit cunt rag media outlets reporting that Newcastle want Berbatov. I don't care if he supports/supported Newcastle, no one should ever want him now. Cunts.

kharma45

So nearly everyone is injured?

I wouldn't say we are fucked, could be a good performance but we are fucked.

Glad to see Fletcher is back.

Hernandez picked up an injury in training apparently. Nani has been given time off from the club. Presumably some sort of paternity leave.

Tc91

DAT BENCH.

Annoying for Shinji that RVP is out for a month and now he's injured too when he could of had a run of PL games behind Rooney.

Batigol

Banned
It's ingrained in me to hate Villa, but I have to support them today because I like Utd languishing in mid-table

sorry Utd bros

Wes

venison crêpe
Villa are Guzan, Lowton, Clark, Baker, Luna, Westwood, El Ahmadi, Sylla, Albrighton, Agbonlahor, Benteke.

Fletcher back on the bench for United apparently.

Very interesting to see how we play this. 4-5-1? 4-3-3?

This is Albrighton's last chance too.

I still think we lose. The story is set up for United to have their win which could set about their recovery. All the news pieces leading up to this has set that scenario up nicely. Plus we are simply dire at home and don't have two of our best players (Delph and Vlaar).

All these injuries.

j0FZaOjZGkKBo.jpg

Carbonox

United's midfield just lacks Darron Gibson and Phil Neville to make it the ultimate steak sauce.

Absolutely fitting for a mid-table team.

Fergie

Banned
Alright Villa. Let them think "United is back!"

Then, you strike at their genitals.

7680493-illustration-of-a-panther-attacking-with-ring-of-fire-in-background-isolated-on-white.jpg

United's midfield is just hilarious week in week out these days, and no RVP to carry the team doesn't help either.

Dat bench too. Jesus.

Giggs and Clevz. Jesus wept.

United's midfield just lacks Darron Gibson and Phil Neville to make it the ultimate steak sauce.

Absolutely fitting for a mid-table team.

1384480422412bkdsa.gif

R9ppgut.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
This little spell is the best we've played at home all season.

So United should score any moment now.

Top Bottom