• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

rvy, our future manager is winning tonight.

marco.jpg

bjaelke

Fucking hell, Cardiff making things difficult for themselves. Suspect Malkay could be the next to go based on this evening.

Can't complain about the timing from our perspective, but still really shitty.

Having a spokesperson talk to another person through the media has to be a first. Vincent Tan probably have said spokesperson read the news to him every morning.

"Tan Sri Vincent Tan was extremely upset to read quotes from the manager concerning the possibility of new recruits, before he had been informed whether funds would be made available," Lim said.

Come on Roma, hope they keep this streak going a bit longer. Would be great if they won Serie A for a change.

Juventus v Roma in January is gonna be tasty.

Clegg

We tracked Strootman for 18 months, scouted him countless times and when he was finally ready to leave PSV we didn't bother to bid for him.

Our judgement on midfielders is appalling.

We tracked Strootman for 18 months, scouted him countless times and when he was finally ready to leave PSV we didn't bother to bid for him.

Our judgement on midfielders is appalling.

We were after him as well, Galliani confirmed it earlier today. We followed him for a long time, then since we're poor as fuck we let him stay there. Today he scored a pen and assisted a goal.

At least we have Muntari and Nocerino!

spidye

As long as things remain civil on GAF between our fans it's all good. Should be a great battle, I want us to progress, but huge ask for Arsenal. Bayern best team in Europe right now with an excellent squad that has no weakness.

last year was pretty great between our fans. I expect it to remain civil

it's not like we have a vendetta against you guys ;)

Zabojnik

I remember when this was a good game.

MUNTARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII YES YEY EYIA?E=RI"#$R"#R$"#R$"#$R

Top Bottom