• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

1355257750059.gif

I recall a lot of Liverpool fans being upset when that guy ended up at Arsenal.

Meier

Shame to hear about Mario missing that. He was so good for them in the 2nd half of last season but this season has clearly been very disappointing for him. Seems like Milan's fate is directly tied to his success or lack there of.

Urby, De Sciglio, Zapata, Bonera, De Jong have been great tonight, I expected that from Nigel and De Sciglio, but the others surprised me.

On the other hand, Balo, Muntari (until the last ten minutes) and Monto haven't been that good imho.

Into

Week 17 22 Dec 2013
Atalanta - Juventus
Bologna - Genoa
Cagliari - Napoli
Inter - Milan
Livorno - Udinese
Roma - Catania
Sampdoria - Parma
Sassuolo - Fiorentina
Torino - Chievo
Verona - Lazio

Drawma facing the easiest game of the season, home to bottom of the barrel Catania. Juve facing slightly more difficult fixture in Atlanta Hawks.

Top scorers
Rossi G. (Fiorentina)

Tevez C. (Juventus)

Palacio R. (Inter)

Is this like the first Juve forward to appear in a top 3 since Trezeguet or something?

Of course on 6th January its

Juventus - Roma

Time to put a end to whatever dream of winning the title, Snotti and company may have had.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Drawma facing the easiest game of the season, home to bottom of the barrel Catania. Juve facing slightly more difficult fixture in Atlanta Hawks.

Of course on 6th January its

Juventus - Roma

Time to put a end to whatever dream of winning the title, Snotti and company may have had.
Drawma is such a fucking brilliant nickname lol

And never rule out Atalanta with Denis the Menace leading their line!

we are officially winter champions! Not that it means anything..lol

Yen

I've never seen LOTR or the Hobbit. Would it be advised to start with LOTR first or can I jump ni with The Hobbit? I have the Hobbit.

Meier

I've never seen LOTR or the Hobbit. Would it be advised to start with LOTR first or can I jump ni with The Hobbit? I have the Hobbit.

I'd recommend going through the LOTR trilogy first since it's complete and you'll get a full story.

rvy

Banned
You're Portuguese right ? How do you even get in touch with this... thing.

Well, I haven't watched TV in almost 10 years so I have a lot of free time when I get home.
Just don't watch his fake farting montages, the Primetime scandal with Diane Sawyer is much, much more interesting.

HALLELUJAH!

Meier

LOTR

Hobbit doesn't come close to it

I actually have really enjoyed Hobbit 1 and 2 (2 more so) but I think the main issue here is that these movies just kind of end abruptly so at least in LOTR's case, he can then continue on without any sort of wait.

Top Bottom