• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Elchele

Bbn3OP6CYAA7z6T.jpg:large

Real Madrid's Christmas party looked a real hoot.

plastic club

Timurid

Dortmund huh? We've got this. Sure they're a great counter-attacking side but they can't counter-attack if we don't attack! #BasedSpaghetti

PS. Can someone please poach some of Dortmund's players in January? pls
Did the boys had it yesterday?!?!? Lololololololololol

I can't wait to see gazprom get demolish in the knockout rounds.

Zabojnik

Luci, did you see that exchange between Allegri and Kaka just now? I'm not a lip reader, but I could've sworn Kaka was saying: "Why are you still here, why?!?!"

Good job Emanuelson, Muntari, Bonera. Good job. That's how you do it.
Luci, did you see that exchange between Allegri and Kaka just now? I'm not a lip reader, but I could've sworn Kaka was saying: "Why are you still here, why?!?!"

Haven't seen it.

He's right tho.

Gambit

just got home and only now learned of all the CL pairings. Bayern vs. Arsenal was so damn predictable. It's very annoying, too. I like Arsenal, but obviously hope Bayern will progress.

Although I do have to admit I'd love it if Kroos taught lazy Özil a lesson and in one game would convince shitty Jogi to use him instead.

BigBoss

http://www.marca.com/2013/12/16/en/football/barcelona/1387211795.html

Investigators have dismissed reports surrounding the alleged involvement of Lionel Messi, his father (and agent) Jorge Messi and several other Barcelona players in the drug money laundering scandal being looked into by the Spanish Guardia Civil (Civil Guard).

According to sources close to the investigation, the enquiry is part of a Guardia Civil-led operation against drug trafficking and money laundering, in which a Colombian company that organises charity matches is implicated.

A number of Barça players took part in some of these fixtures on the so-called 'Messi and Friends' tour, which aimed to raise funds for disadvantaged children. However, there are no suggestions that any of them were involved in, or aware of, any wrongdoing.

Messi's representatives, including his father, are also believed to have had no links whatsoever with any illegal transactions, having simply liaised with the company under investigation to help organise the charity games.

Furthermore, the Guardia Civil only interrogated the players in question and Messi's representatives to find out who exactly was behind the organisation of the matches.

This smear campaign by Real Madrid and their puppets in the Spanish government has been pretty pathetic, looks like their boy Ronaldo can't win a ballon d'or by himself so Perez has tried to ruin Messi's image.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Some mutterings that we may be interested in Zenit's Spaletti...

I think he did quite well at Roma.

Lightning

Banned
just got home and only now learned of all the CL pairings. Bayern vs. Arsenal was so damn predictable. It's very annoying, too. I like Arsenal, but obviously hope Bayern will progress.

Although I do have to admit I'd love it if Kroos taught lazy Özil a lesson and in one game would convince shitty Jogi to use him instead.
As long as things remain civil on GAF between our fans it's all good. Should be a great battle, I want us to progress, but huge ask for Arsenal. Bayern best team in Europe right now with an excellent squad that has no weakness.

Top Bottom