• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orbis

No goal line technology or what?
The replay at half-time showed the goal-line technology decision was 'GOAL'; so the question is, why wasn't a goal given? I'm guessing the replay must have glitched. For reference, I'm talking about the Cardiff game here.

EDIT: This should explain it:
No, the initial shot wasn't over the line and then when it did go over the line Campbell had fouled the keeper

noal

Banned
The replay at half-time showed the goal-line technology decision was 'GOAL'; so the question is, why wasn't a goal given? I'm guessing the replay must have glitched. For reference, I'm talking about the Cardiff game here.

Blimey. If true, that's not a very good start for the technology.

Wes

venison crêpe
Viva! Saw your post about NFL tickets. I've been twice now to Wembley, in my experience generally anywhere along the sidelines, closest to the half way line was the best. That was also the suggestion I followed from the NFL thread when I asked my first time.

You'll love it. It's great fun. Even non NFL followers who went with me enjoying it.

Scum

That's not good at all.

No, the initial shot wasn't over the line and then when it did go over the line Campbell had fouled the keeper

3Sixty

Viva! Saw your post about NFL tickets. I've been twice now to Wembley, in my experience generally anywhere along the sidelines, closest to the half way line was the best. That was also the suggestion I followed from the NFL thread when I asked my first time.

You'll love it. It's great fun. Even non NFL followers who went with me enjoying it.

There is not really a bad seat in the house.

While we're on the topic of seats: I like diagonally behind the goal on the second ring the best.

Not talking about Handegg, just regular ol' football here btw

bjaelke

I thought it was a tad disappointing because of the atmosphere or lack thereof. Every team represented in the stands. "Buccaneers" home team :/

GQman2121

Banned
I've been playing Batman and haven't touched my PS4 in over a month. KZ online is okay, but nothing we haven't already played 100 times before. Octodad is something I'm looking forward to though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom