• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viva! Saw your post about NFL tickets. I've been twice now to Wembley, in my experience generally anywhere along the sidelines, closest to the half way line was the best. That was also the suggestion I followed from the NFL thread when I asked my first time.

You'll love it. It's great fun. Even non NFL followers who went with me enjoying it.

Cheers Wes.

I'm gonna try to get a sideline seat for the Falcons/Lions game.

Hixx

im still buzzing off that goal

perfect counter attack

stunning

hnnngh

ibeNoqd7YKbNMt.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chadli's broken his wrist a minute after coming on. These injuries...

rodvik

It was always going to be a card, even if he intended to hit the player or not. Shouldn't have picked up the earlier yellow, which was from a silly challenge, iirc.

I suppose so, still harsh though, he was just trying to bring the high ball under control.

Pretty good lineup.

If Kagawa doesn't perform today I'm not defending him anymore.

Even in the number 10 spot he won't perform well if no one moves. He's not the type of player that will create something out of nothing like Januzaj. If the movement doesn't improve then he should be sold. He'll always be mediocre in that type of system.

Scum

Even in the number 10 spot he won't perform well if no one moves. He's not the type of player that will create something out of nothing like Januzaj. If the movement doesn't improve then he should be sold. He'll always be mediocre in that type of system.

I don't see Cleverley in the starting line up though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom