• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

meulensteen's career as a manager is now pretty much over. if he wanted to break free from his forever-an-assistant image, he should've managed a club in a better position than fulham this season.

not sure why he thought he could succeed at fulham.

Scum

Have we lost yet, Ush?

meulensteen's career as a manager is now pretty much over. if he wanted to break free from his forever-an-assistant image, he should've managed a club in a better position than fulham this season.

not sure why he thought he could succeed at fulham.

Like Kopite mentioned earlier, Curb will probably end up with the job soon enough.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That was the worst 45 minutes I've ever seen us play. Panicked, sloppy shit and e should be dead and buried. Somehow it's 0-0.

Two strikers can work if one works his arse off but today they've not done any work at all. We must take one off and get a third midfielder on, Pulis is making us look foolish for the umpteenth time.

Mein Gott!!

backpedal.gif

You can't cycle backwards

Hixx

@SAFCofficial 27s
Ki's goal was the club's 7000th in the league - #SAFC only the 10th club to achieve that feat.

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Really? Well fair fucks to the guy then.

The way he lost confidence after his promising first 6 months with us was painful to watch. If he can get some of that back, and from what you say (and looking at his performance today so far) it appears he has, then I could see him proving a really solid player for you. Good to hear :)

I can see that he perhaps is not good enough for Arsenal, but he´s too good for us. But while I say that he´s too good for us, he´s also perfect for us, because he´s not that depedent on other players providing service for him. He never stops working, holds up the ball well, and create chances for both him and others. Happy to have him. :) I would take him, over other more lazy and moody players like Berbatov, every day of the week.

Scum

That was the worst 45 minutes I've ever seen us play. Panicked, sloppy shit and e should be dead and buried. Somehow it's 0-0.

Two strikers can work if one works his arse off but today they've not done any work at all. We must take one off and get a third midfielder on, Pulis is making us look foolish for the umpteenth time.

Chadli on. Move Eriksen behind a ST...?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chadli on. Move Eriksen behind a ST...?

Hopefully, I wouldn't be surprised if both strikers came off and Chadli came on with Defoe. If Mou were in charge he would have made a sub after 30 minutes.

Scum

Hopefully, I wouldn't be surprised if both strikers came off and Chadli came on with Defoe. If Mou were in charge he would have made a sub after 30 minutes.
Here's hoping Boycie sees sense early on in the 2nd half.

It would be a huge disappointment if we didn't get the three pints.

Three pints, Salva? Light weight. :p

Apparently De Gea, Rafael and Januzaj out today.

That's not good.

zknS7MG.png

viva this is karma for strutting around on Twitter like you're too god damn cool for us these days. Learn your place in society.

The standing of this place went down lately when the good peeps got banned and we got infected with a certain set of new comers.

Damn right I'm too cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom