• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Welbeck might be crap but Bony is horrid. He's like a piece of furniture out there.

Bony is fucking brass. Ball's been bouncing off him all day, no care in his passes to make sure the recipient can actually do something with the ball

Manchester United have been proper snoozy. It hasn't hurt them yet, but they're just giving Swansea ages on the ball right in front of their back line. Adnan is the only positive thing about this season.

Yen

...it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal FC should move forward.

dwgirIQ.png

Off to watch "The Railway Man".

Guess it can't be any worse than this match...

I've never seen the Railway Children. Let me know if I can still go to this w/o being confused.

Most of our players look like they'd rather be doing anything other than playing football today.

Maybe the guardian's article isn't bullshit, and a significant portion of the bigger players is fed up with Moyes? This might be them doing their best at showing they want another manager. Swansea is just too shit to do anything with the gift.

Fergie

Banned
No movement at all. Valencia puts power in anything he does, be delicate.

Dross football.

Rather Shinji just have a run of games, even if he's playing shit.

It's incredible how poor he has been at controlling the ball.

He just plants his foot and lets the ball hit his standing leg, no matter what height its played to him. If it bobbles, it hits his shin. If its high, it hits his thigh. Move your fucking legs. Watch some videos of Alonso or someone, rather than basing your game on Altidore.

Manager

Laudrup should take Bony off, he looks like just wants the game to end so he can go home and play CoD

TBF he can wonder around being useless for 85 minutes, but if you give him some space he can fire the fastest rocket towards goal and score. He's a bit like Dzeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom