• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loco Messi about to go ape shit on Atletico ain't he? Dude is gonna blast through like Superman and roll back time, gonna get dat 2013 Ballon D'or.

SHarris78

Jeez another injury, not that I think much of Candyass mind you.

Laudrup will be on the phone to Alan Tate the way things are going.

Zabojnik

Loco Messi about to go ape shit on Atletico ain't he? Dude is gonna blast through like Superman and roll back time, gonna get dat 2013 Ballon D'or.

Barca are gonna get raped.

I dont know if serious.

15 million for an 18 year old with 0 experience and would have been available to sign a contract 6 months later.

It's what PSG did with Verrattrayer. With some youngsters you just know.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
iHyVxqKsBi1QV.gif

Definite pen but I can't stop laughing at Jozy's dive.

Great result and performance today.

its the only thing he's good at atm...

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
58% possession to Swansea at home

Oh the fun of being a United fan at the moment :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Have to say, I'm not a big fan of Bony.

He's constantly jogging from what I've seen.

He's a bit lumbering and too eager to claim for fouls rather than contest the ball. He has his moments though.

Carrick is out there? Christ.

Wes

venison crêpe
Why the fuck is Kagawa on the left and Januzaj in the middle? WTF.

Doesn't make a lot of sense does it. I can understand wanting Januzaj to influence the play as much as possible but at the expense of playing someone like Kagawa, who only seems to have good games in the middle, out wide is questionable to say the least.

Into

Swansea is enjoyable to watch, they just look relaxed, and pass it around with class, you would think they were at some training ground with their families, instead they are at a stadium with 70k ish people

Hindle

Banned
It will be interesting to see what Moyes does with a big transfer budget, say £100m? If he spends that mońey and they're still in ths pssion next season, then United have some issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom