• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
It's like you're on a night out but you get slapped twice by two separate ex-girlfriends that you didn't really want to date but your dad set you up with them.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
You'd think the ball was a Spurs player's ankle the way he hit it.

TWAT

Meier

Turned the game off to watch Justified and 3 goals have happened since then.

Can't wait to see Guidetti get some time at Stoke.

noal

Banned
Niall Quinn is giving me a headache. Pls shut up man!

(Well, I've got a headache anyway but he's making it worse, all those celebrations last night after my God tier season on FM).

Fergie

Banned
12-01-2014-GifNumber-62.gif

bud

"You come from a really good club like Chelsea to a massive club like Liverpool where there is expectancy every day. For any player to go into a big club is a huge difference in terms of mentality."
/​
CNB1W6d.png

dc89

"Maybe it's medial ligament damage. We will see tomorrow. It was a clear red card."

"Dzeko also has a calf problem from another Newcastle foul."

Pards saw his arse and told the players to kick the fuck out of us.

sohois

"You come from a really good club like Chelsea to a massive club like Liverpool where there is expectancy every day. For any player to go into a big club is a huge difference in terms of mentality."
/​
CNB1W6d.png

Chelsea lost to Stoke though

GorillaJu

We look really bad. Tough 45 minutes and very fortunate to have those two goals, particularly the first.

Where was Johnson on the first goal we conceded? I saw Suarez defending Johnson's man. Really need him to fuck off.

Never looked safe or secure, letting them have far too much of the ball in dangerous positions.

Don't know what the fuck Henderson was thinking with that backpass, you just don't do that unless you know for sure that it'll make it to a teammate.

The Toure love affair is well and truly over for me. Makes a few of those little mistakes every game since his injury, and when you do that at centreback, it costs you goals

None of our players are playing well. Johnson hasn't got forward at all

Kopite

Those of you watching on Sky, what's the song that they use during the short breaks. Like the one we had following the end of the half?

Feorax

I'm trying so hard to be patient, but fucking Coutinho is really pissing me off at the moment. We create come wonderful chances and he fucks them up so often.

Defesively shite, but so are Stoke. We can outscore these if we kick on after half time.

sohois

Some of you seem overly pessimistic given how awful Stoke's defence has been. Haul off Coutinho for one of the strikers and Liverpool should grab a few more.

GorillaJu

Some of you seem overly pessimistic given how awful Stoke's defence has been. Haul off Coutinho for one of the strikers and Liverpool should grab a few more.

We look lethargic, unmotivated and out of ideas and our back line isn't holding strong. Not a good look at all.

Adam has looked the most energetic midfielder on the pitch. Shouldn't ever have Lucas and Gerrard in the same team, Lucas' injuries have given him the acceleration of a 40 year old

sohois

We look lethargic, unmotivated and out of ideas and our back line isn't holding strong. Not a good look at all.

Out of ideas? Coutinho gets some shooting boots and he is on a hat trick at half time. And if anything, I'd say the issue is Liverpool playing too quickly, the tempo being too high and the team rushing things and making mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom