• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC R1D3R

Banned
I'm trying so hard to be patient, but fucking Coutinho is really pissing me off at the moment. We create come wonderful chances and he fucks them up so often.

Defesively shite, but so are Stoke. We can outscore these if we kick on after half time.

Moses for coutinho, sturridge for sterling = Serious problems!

GorillaJu

I feel like we've taken a huge beating yet it's 2-2. Not over yet and I feel we can score at least one more but this defense needs a real bollocking. The players look unfit, except Sterling who is looking dangerous.

GorillaJu

Out of ideas? Coutinho gets some shooting boots and he is on a hat trick at half time. And if anything, I'd say the issue is Liverpool playing too quickly, the tempo being too high and the team rushing things and making mistakes.

I mean in midfield. Cou hasn't been bad at all, IMO hitch is being harsh. Two efforts which were very close. I agree with you the tempo is too high and were panicking under pressure.

didamangi

I feel like we've taken a huge beating yet it's 2-2. Not over yet and I feel we can score at least one more but this defense needs a real bollocking. The players look unfit, except Sterling who is looking dangerous.

TBF our forward players are creating good chances, but our defending is dire.

Walshy

Awful second goal from Liverpool's perspective.

Henderson's pass, Gerrard slipping, the backing off from defenders.

Tragic.

Blablurn

HhaK4w3.jpg

PowderedToast

I miss having two fullbacks who were consistently involved in attacking play, johnson plays like an imposter and cissohko doesn't bring half of what enrique did on his day.

still think we got this, but the team does not look impressive in this state.

DC R1D3R

Banned
Out of ideas? Coutinho gets some shooting boots and he is on a hat trick at half time. And if anything, I'd say the issue is Liverpool playing too quickly, the tempo being too high and the team rushing things and making mistakes.

I recognise a fifa scholar when I see one!

Dat Inter imprinting. It'll take a few years to wear off.

Last season the through balls at least were coming off :(

If his finishing was even average, he'd have 6 or 7 goals this season. It puts way too much pressure on Suarez, knowing that if he doesn;t score, there aren't many goals coming from those behind him. Sturridge might help, guessing Rodgers doesn't want to risk him unless we're losing though

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte: "Moyes presence doesn't worry me at all. Maybe he just came here for a cultural day out to see a different system to what Utd play"

larry-david-faint1qqx.gif

DC R1D3R

Banned
I miss having two fullbacks who were consistently involved in attacking play, johnson plays like an imposter and cissohko doesn't bring half of what enrique did on his day.

still think we got this, but the team does not look impressive in this state.

Liverpool have got more than enough in the front four for this game. That's all they'll need to win. They just need to show more composure in front of goal.

@ Yurt

that's deep man.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
to be fair, they're twisting his words. He was very respectful and the other half of the quote is prob fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom