• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Soft as hell but absolutely stupid from Stoke. They simply cannot defend anything other than high balls into the box, this 'expansive' style is going to get them relegated.

lol, Rodrigo, could've killed the match there.

shut the hell up, Can.

Set your bias aside, the ref had to let that play go on he didn't. Also I don't hate your team, I don't hate you or the supporters, but the people who run your club are scum. A pack of liars with no class.

I lost all respect for the club at the moment because of how the Eusébio statue issue was handled. Zero class. I can't bring myself to not hate benfica at the time.

sohois

That reverse angle looks a little more incriminating, still a very soft penalty.

edit: Well, Adam gets a dangerous FK from a clear dive, maybe it will even out

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bdy7JEUIYAADOqF.png:large

Zabojnik

Last season the through balls at least were coming off :(

If his finishing was even average, he'd have 6 or 7 goals this season. It puts way too much pressure on Suarez, knowing that if he doesn;t score, there aren't many goals coming from those behind him. Sturridge might help, guessing Rodgers doesn't want to risk him unless we're losing though

Reminds me of Giovinco this season, another horrible finisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom