• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarrassing dive. Paulo Fonseca is gonna be working at Pizza Hut by the end of the month, probably the worst manager I've seen at Porto all my life.

Shit ref all around, but that was clearly the right call. What's funny though is that if a defender fell like that it would be an instant foul.

panty

Diego López, Pepe, Ramos, Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Marcelo, Alonso, Carvajal, Modric, Di María.

Why Di Crotch > Isco @, @

bjaelke

12-01-2014-GifNumber-64.gif

Marc

Gotta figure a way to get Sturridge back into my FPL team.

Got Suarez, Lukaku and Negredo... thinking 'kaks has gotta go very soon. :(

Kylehimself - That was when he was benched and given 10 minute appearances to get into a Chelsea team. Where he eventually does (from the wing) then gets dropped when a new foreign manager turns up and starts from scratch. At youth level he has always been a boss passer.

Diego López, Pepe, Ramos, Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Marcelo, Alonso, Carvajal, Modric, Di María.

Why Di Crotch > Isco @, @

Isco needs to start playing to the strengths of the team. If he focused less on trying to be the star, he would offer more to the team.

I've been pretty disappointed with Isco's approach to the game at Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom