• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Anybody who thought it wouldn't be Ronaldo is crazy or a Bayern fan.

On second thoughts that last bit is redundant.

Suen

looooool Bayern-Gaf. Bla your life on footy gaf is over. Change your gaf name and come back as a new person.

Eat it Messi. Fuck of Blatter, now kiss Ronaldo's arse instead.

#FootballFanAmCry

Ronaldoooooooooo!!!!

bjaelke

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Wilshere, Flamini, Cazorla, Ozil, Gnabry, Giroud

Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Baker, Luna, El Ahmadi, Westwood, Delph, Agbonlahor, Benteke.

Elchele

looooool Bayern-Gaf. Bla your life on footy gaf is over. Change your gaf name and come back as a new person.

Eat it Messi. Fuck of Blatter, now kiss Ronaldo's arse instead.

#FootballFanAmCry

Ronaldoooooooooo!!!!

I thought you were Barcelona fan

pulga

Banned
J2ZGtbu.gif

J2ZGtbu.gif

J2ZGtbu.gif

J2ZGtbu.gif

J2ZGtbu.gif

Kiraly

"I know I choked vs Dortmund in Cl, got sent off and choked vs atletico in copa del Rey final, barely qualified with Portugal in a shit group and I know the GOAT was injured for over 3 months that year but I deserve it"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

SUCK IT, HATERS

CRISTIANO RONALDO GREATEST OF ALL TIME

Clegg

Did your screen show them giving the award to Messi?

Oh yes, of course! Even better
They gave it to the best player of 2013 which was Ronaldo. That's the point of the award. To give it to the best player of the calender year. This year Ronaldo was the best.

Ronaldo was emotional because he finally gets the recognition he has so longed for.

Messi was PISSED though. He couldn't hide it. Fuck him, the cunt

Finally gets the recognition? He's won it before and has a billion other personal trophies, club trophies, plaudits, records, you name it, he's probably won it.

And what's your problem with Messi? Just because he was built in Roswell, doesn't mean he's in on the conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom