• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

1) Ronaldo 28 %
2) Messi 26 %
3) Ribery 24 %

B4jx8NC.png

Yen

"@RorySmithTimes: Interesting reading from @filippomricci on votes cast for coach of the year. Gerrard: Heynckes, Klopp, Benitez."

Marc

Next year Aguero bursts into the top 3
The year after Aguero wins it.

Sturridge's to lose. He will win the treble, and get up on that stage and do his dance. Bank on it.

Both great players (Ronaldo and Messi obv.) but which one do you think is the biggest prick in real life?

Gambit

this kraut salt, you'd think americans are wading ashore on the beaches of Normandy again.

Good one.

There's actually no salt. As I said hours ago, I was hoping Ribery wouldn't win and, frankly, didn't think he deserved it.

I just don't think Ronaldo did either.

But then again, I'd probably still want Zidane to win, if I had it my way.

Plasma

Banned
Arteta not on bench either, must be injured or have that mysterious illness

He did take a knock against Spurs maybe his still out with that, still would have picked Flamini ahead of him tonight anyway.

No idea why Park is on the bench though, I'd rather take Zelalem along with us.

dc89

Happy to see @Cristiano Ronaldo get this well deserved trophy! A true living legend for football lovers! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Lopes congratulating Ronaldo. I hope this isn't a "rescue me from this EDS hell" kinda congratulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom