• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Paul Lambert: "We're going out to attack. We're going to need a bit of luck, but if we can replicate what we did on the first day of the season we'll give them a good game. The pace that we've got in the side can be a threat."

That's proper 1-7 talk that is.

Gold baby, shiny brilliant GOOOOLD
ROmhPoL.png

I tried

then Messi should've won it
there were 3 options:

1. Best player = Messi
2. The player who won the most in 2013 = Ribéry
3. The player who scored more goals = Cristiano Ronaldo

You're debating an opinion now. I honestly don't care to lick your salty tears at the moment, maybe later.

rodvik

Paul Lambert: "We're going out to attack. We're going to need a bit of luck, but if we can replicate what we did on the first day of the season we'll give them a good game. The pace that we've got in the side can be a threat."

That's proper 1-7 talk that is.

I really really fucking hope he is on the wind up. Actually attacking Arsneal with 3 at the back with our team would be suicidal.

Shut up shop and pray to nick one on the counter is the more sane strategy.

Suen

Why would I? I can perfectly accept cr7 winning this. But switching teams like underwear to simply being part of something is pretty pathetic.
I guess the concept of wanting to have someone to follow in different leagues you enjoy watching is too complex for you to understand. But then, given the dickhead you are I can understand why your brain isn't capable of understanding anything beyond 1+1.

Sometimes its valid I think, when a player drags their team to having a good season. Ribery helping Bayern win the treble isn't enough though
But that's still the player having an incredible individual season, in this case people are suggesting Ribery should win because his team won the most. If he had dragged them along and won the treble by himself that would mean he was operating on a level way above his actual level. I mean, he wasn't the best player last year. Messi and Ronaldo are on a different level.

Jack cw

I guess the concept of wanting to have someone to follow in different leagues you enjoy watching is too complex for you to understand. But then, given the dickhead you are I can understand why your brain isn't capable of understanding anything beyond 1+1.
Suen pls. Not so hostile, my brain is just sad about Ribery not winning this. Otherwise it works from time to time.

pulga

Banned
then Messi should've won it
there were 3 options:

1. Best player = Messi
2. The player who won the most in 2013 = Ribéry
3. The player who scored more goals = Cristiano Ronaldo

Hahaha

Your tears are almost as tasty as the best player's in the world

1604580_10151907300427169_2068103701_n.jpg

Ribery didn't even make it to second place, he's taking the Ballon di Bronze home hahahaha

Suen

Suen pls. Not so hostile, my brain is just sad about Ribery not winning this. Otherwise it works from time to time.
It's just a fucking trophy, no one will remember it by the end of the week aside from FF, pulga (and Kiraly at this rate).

You guys won the treble pls.

Elchele

Hahaha

Your tears are almost as tasty as the best player's in the world

[IfMG]https://scontent-b-mxp.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/1604580_10151907300427169_2068103701_n.jpg[/IMG]

Ribery didn't even make it to second place, he's taking the Ballon di Bronze home hahahaha

you can take that meaningless trophy. I rather have this:

283261_heroa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom