• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
you can take that meaningless trophy. I rather have this:

283261_heroa.jpg

Don't worry, we have 9 of those! :3

Talk to me again when you can count yours in two hands pls!

Nah, it's okay. It's just football.

gCRprpR.png

I left the earring white and tried to smooth things a bit. Not really happy with the eyes, I probably have to fix them.

Thank you!

feel

Fucking hell at all the salt guys (FootballFan!), let the guy have his award in peace, Messi has like 6 already, an incredible player like Ronaldo (who had the back luck of playing at the same time as an even better player) deserves more than just one of these in his career.

Jack cw

It's just a fucking trophy, no one will remember it by the end of the week aside from FF, pulga (and Kiraly at this rate).

You guys won the treble pls.
True but I guess heynckes winning best coach is good enough. Maybe next year with Götze :(

Gambit

Don't worry, we have 9 of those! :3

Talk to me again when you can count yours in two hands pls!

He'll probably still remember that in five months' time.

But seriously, I agree that both Ronaldo and Messi are individually better than Ribery. He has other advantadges, though, like his solid defensive work.

Anyhow, who cares. At least everyone can laugh about the FIFA World XI.

kharma45

Apparently Fiorentina have reached an agreement with Manchester United to sign Anderson on loan with an option to buy for €6.5m.

Not the permanent transfer I hoped. Wonder how much of his wages they'll pay.

Razor554

2u4lzyb.jpg

Spot the difference :lol

Hoped for Ribery to win since he won the treble. On the old system (Media votes only) he would have won tho.
Ronaldo on the other hand did not win shit in 2013 and unlike Messi in 2012, Ronaldo didn't break any ancient records in 2013 either.

Next Ballon'dor will go to Neygod because Brazil will win the WC.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Moronic from El Ahmadi. We all know Wilshire deserves a gentle kicking but don't elbow him in the first minute FFS.

Meier

What? Santi Cazorla's future with Arsenal is uncertain? The fuck are the commentators talking about

He was pretty heavily tied to a Spanish club this summer.. rumor was he'd agreed to personal terms, but Arsenal wouldn't sell. Think it may have been Atletico? I don't think he'll leave in January if at all though.

Salvadora

He was pretty heavily tied to a Spanish club this summer.. rumor was he'd agreed to personal terms, but Arsenal wouldn't sell. Think it may have been Atletico? I don't think he'll leave in January if at all though.
It was rubbish, apparently Atletico were in London and "wouldn't leave" until they got Santi.

Marc

Girouds hair seems to be getting to Marge levels.

Ozil hat trick tonight, gotta happen. 'Ghosting' in out of nowhere for tap ins.

FuturusX

The pattern of the game has been firmly established. Arsenal dink it around, probing for an entry. Villa defend for their lives.

Rinse and Repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom