• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Bd4u-evCQAAe09n.jpg:large

<3

Suen

True but I guess heynckes winning best coach is good enough. Maybe next year with Götze :(
Heynckes not taking over Madrid again is heart crushing for me :( Now we're stuck with La Liga's Allegri (in the sense of choosing wrong players).

Imagine Jupp winning the treble with Bayern and then La Decima with Madrid the year after it, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Lightning

Banned
Wilshere in excellent form. Ramsey return straight to the bench? Wilshere cannot be dropped if he plays like he has recently. Been great since Ramsey's injury.

L1NETT

10 points off playoffs, but we're drawing too many

You'll be fine, Clark is top. Better than how you were at the start of the season.

Midlands football is hot gash at the moment.

Relying on Kenny Jackett Potato to bring some life to it.

Also, do you live in Brum batigoal and do you have a rich brummy accent.

wedward

Wes, pls give me a tag.

"What's the point of Jack Wilshere?"

PLSSSS

Wilshere in excellent form. Ramsey return straight to the bench? Wilshere cannot be dropped if he plays like he has recently. Been great since Ramsey's injury.

Playing well after having a run in his best position.

Who would have thought that would happen?

Walshy

How exactly will that happen? Come on, I can be pessemistic with the best of them, but Villa have been so average recently.
It's just what I have been accustomed to as a Liverpool fan in recent years, sorry about that. My Liverpool pessimism usually hit it's heights after an encouraging performance or win, because that's when we usually lose!

We should destroy them, especially with Sturridge back with Suarez. Also with Sakho fit again.

-------------------------------------------

Benteke must be annoyed with himself with signing that new contract with Villa and not moving to Spurs.

K1LLER7

PL Young player of the Year:

Barkley, Januzaj, Sterling, Gnabry, Lallana, Shaw.

Who would get it?

Between Januzaj and Barkley for me.

Batigol

Banned
You'll be fine, Clark is top. Better than how you were at the start of the season.

Midlands football is hot gash at the moment.

Relying on Kenny Jackett Potato to bring some life to it.

Also, do you live in Brum batigoal and do you have a rich brummy accent.

You're a Wolves fan???

edit; I was born in Birmingham, but moved to Ireland. No Brummie accent thankfully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom