• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't say it's 100%, iirc he's out for a while now.

Think there's a bit o' truth in Lambda's "good player in a poor team" statement regarding Adnan. He's the only bright spark at times.
He's English and done really well, he's definitely winning it.

Adnan is carrying us at times. To have that type of influence at a club like United with his level of experience is the most impressive thing about it.

His actual level of play is still below where it should be, he makes a lot of poor decisions still. But you can see the raw talent. It's the fact he finds the responsibility seamless which is rare in a young player.

Guys.....he's gone.

mariobalotellicrew.gif

HE'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't say it's 100%, iirc he's out for a while now.

Think there's a bit o' truth in Lambda's "good player in a poor team" statement regarding Adnan. He's the only bright spark at times.

i'm telling you, Adnan at City or Arsenal wouldn't get half the accoladates he's getting now.

i'm telling you, Adnan at City or Arsenal wouldn't get half the accoladates he's getting now.
If he was at Arsenal he'd have already got the accolades 2 years ago cos he'd already be in the team.

If he was at City nobody would know who the fuck he is.

And Toshiba isn't good. I had one and it was shit.

Kiraly

LOL RIBERY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Not wanting to talk to the press

Going straight back to his hotelroom

the crying little shit

Even in recent seasons their record defensively has been pretty good in comparison to the teams around them on table. Dat Discipline.

What discipline? That graphic is misleading since it only counts games where both Mertesacker and Koscielny played 90 minutes. That ignores all the straight reds that Koscielny gets.

rodvik

Villa are actually playing fairly well. Really nice movement in that attack.. they just are outclassed unfortunately.

More like Wenger has set them up to relax and bag the points.

Why yes i am down on my team. Its been a long few fucking years of this.

Meier

Second time this game Kos has been perhaps a little fortunate to not give away a penalty. In real time, it looked like he was tugging at Benteke but maybe Benteke just sold it.

Edit: Nah, looks like Benteke was giving it as much as he gave.

Suen

Villa's defense was full of openings there. No one even bothered to close the gaps between their neighboring player.

Meier

Arsenal fans will proceed to refer to that as a disallowed goal for eternity if Villa come back. Never mind that the play had been dead for seconds.. that doesn't stop them from still talking about Giroud's "goal" against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom