• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

You're a Wolves fan???

edit; I was born in Birmingham, but moved to Ireland. No Brummie accent thankfully!

No lad from Yorkshire originally (have a southern accent) but go to Brum Uni

Might go to a few Villa games if I have the dosh.

And Wolves are the only team around here playing well!

Suen

Let's keep this up Arse-GAF and grab three points. Then after that let's focus our energy on Morata's soon-to-be-announced arrival.

#InWengerWeTrust

bud

Santi is adorable even when he's running his mouth.

his son is even more adorable which shouldn't even be possible.

13QxAw9.jpg

K1LLER7

Lallana wouldn't be eligible i think.

He should win the main award.
I wasn't sure about him but he has been brilliant for you guys.

I think in the end, it will be between Barkley/Januzaj/Shaw.

Jamie Carregher said Barkley. G.Nev said Januzaj.

Wtf Lallana is 26? O_O

Yen

PL Young player of the Year:

Barkley, Januzaj, Sterling, Gnabry, Lallana, Shaw.

Who would get it?

Between Januzaj and Barkley for me.
Sterling has been better than Januzaj, it's just that Sterling is in a better team and doesn't get the same recognition as a promising youngster in a shit team.

Batigol

Banned
No lad from Yorkshire originally (have a southern accent) but go to Brum Uni

Might go to a few Villa games if I have the dosh.

And Wolves are the only team around here playing well!

They're in league one so it doesn't count :p

I haven't been to brum in like 10 years

Suen

Imagine if we play like this against Bayern. Pep will make sure his team massacre us on counters
lol Pep and fast counters pls
when we make those horrible passes at the front. Anyway our passing needs to be smoother, we've switched off and it wouldn't surprise me if Villa bounce back and scores a goal early on in the second half.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Arsenal have not really had to do anything yet they are 2 up. The defensive system has generally worked quite well for Villa but sadly their players just aren't trustworthy. That second goal would be embarrassing in a U15 match, never mind the PL.

Sterling has been better than Januzaj, it's just that Sterling is in a better team and doesn't get the same recognition as a promising youngster in a shit team.

if Adnan was a Real player he would've been sold to us for 4€ mil and sit on the bench waiting for Enzo to get injured.

rodvik

Arsenal have not really had to do anything yet they are 2 up. The defensive system has generally worked quite well for Villa but sadly their players just aren't trustworthy. That second goal would be embarrassing in a U15 match, never mind the PL.
Agreed.

Terrible individual lack of skill from us. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom