• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

BdJZmG4CMAAZdRn.jpg:large

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Well we're getting a very quick answer to this.

oooohoooooohoooooh frazier campbell will always score goals...

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Bayern single-handedly destroying Bundesliga. I don't understand how anyone can be a fan of that team, it's like being a fan of RM it makes you feel dirty. I guess the treble and Pep signing brought a legion of bandwagoners.

Zabojnik

Ughhh, I've eaten too much. Couldn't be helped though. Čevapčiči, so fucking good.

Milch, what's the status / ETA of your injured players? Will most of them be back for part two of CL? Might turn out to be a blessing in disguise, having four, five key players come back rested and nothing but CL to play for.

Bayern single-handedly destroying Bundesliga. I don't how anyone can be a fan of that team, it's like being a fan of RM it makes you feel dirty. I guess the treble and Pep signing bought a legion of bandwagoners.

Madrid are hilariously incompetent in the way they soend their millions though. I'd quite like Bayern if they didn't spend it so smartly :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ughhh, I've eaten too much. Couldn't be helped though. Čevapčiči, so fucking good.

Milch, what's the status / ETA of your injured players? Will most of them be back for part two of CL? Might turn out to be a blessing in disguise, having four, five key players come back rested and nothing but CL to play for.

BVB winning the CL would be fucking SWEET

Clegg

Yurt is there any particular reason why you have the greatest midfielder in premier league history as your avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom