• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

You guys are so hostile towards each other.

against each other?
don't think so.

against each other's favorite club?
of course. fuck hitcher's club which I don't know the name of but I'm sure sucks anyway

this makes about as much sense as your transfer strategy

your post didn't make any sense. why can't you defend bayern anymore?
this transfer was known since summer 2012(!!!)

OMG LEWANDOWSKI
ITS HAPPENING
TELL ME ITS TRUE
LOL DORTMUND
MEDICAL TOMORROW HNNNNGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LEWA'S JOINING US IN THE SUMMER ZOMG

I don;t like Bayern and what this transfer represents

WHY DO YOU CARE ITS BEEN INEVITABLE FOR AGES LOOOOOOOOOL

Why go on about it in the first place then? Silly Bavarian filth. We should invite Bayer and Dortmund into the PL, let Bayern have their fun ruining their own league because they can't be arsed to scout properly anymore, and are more concerned with weakening their opponents than stregthening their own team.

Man Utd, Chelsea, Bayern. Sinkhole material. PSG and Monaco would be in that group too if Ligue 1 was anything more than a nugget of shit clinging onto the arse-hair of football.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

L1NETT

L1nett pls.

The Emirates Cup is a valid competition.

Haha gottta get the pledge out for that fantastic cup.

MK Dons 2-2 at Wigan sounds a right cracker of a game, so that dreadful photo really helps nobody.

I don't even know who you support. I'm sure they're very successful though.

Mate, we won the FA cup before you were even born. And before WW1, but that's besides the point :p And who won the last time our clubs met? Chin Chins

Just gibbo to say nobody cares about the FA cup. If you won it, you'd still fucking celebrate. Early rounds can be a bit dry, but is still is one the best cup competitions around.

Elchele

BAYERN FANS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

all tongue in cheek

it is true Yurt, please understand
would the hate be this big if he had joined a EPL side? nope. You wouldn't hear any negative thing about it if that was the case. Bayern always does this thing of signing players on free transfer or for cheap, our record transfer was 40M for Javi Martínez.

They just don't like it because is a different way of handling a club, compared to EPL clubs. Maybe that's why we're not sinking in debt of huge transfer fees and salaries for mediocre players.

L1NETT

3Sixty if you lose to Burnley Alistair Campbell is going to get so excited he'll whip his claret todger out on Question Time.

Elchele

You guys are way too butthurt about the Lewandowski transfer. Wasn't that known since Goatse went to Bayern

before

I would understand the hate to the Gotze transfer (but it didn't happen!), and I also think that signing Gotze was a low punch and not a necessary thing to do. I don't like him or the whole transfer thing but you can tell the kid is a cunt.

But Lewa was leaving anyway, to Bayern or to a sugar daddy club. Sorry but I rather have him in Bayern

You guys are way too butthurt about the Lewandowski transfer. Wasn't that known since Goatse went to Bayern

In all seriousness, it indicates a rough few years for the Bundesliga in terms of it being a competition worth paying attention to. Its turning into the higher quality version of the current SPL, and there is no sign of imminent improvement.

Elchele

In all seriousness, it indicates a rough few years for the Bundesliga in terms of it being a competition worth paying attention to. Its turning into the current SPL, and there is no sign of imminent improvement.

Bold words from somebody who doesn't even watch the league :lol
you know Dortmund won the league before Lewa was even their goal scorer?

before

I would understand the hate to the Gotze transfer (but it didn't happen!), and I also think that signing Gotze was a low punch and not a necessary thing to do. I don't like him or the whole transfer thing but you can tell the kid is a cunt.

But Lewa was leaving anyway, to Bayern or to a sugar daddy club. Sorry but I rather have him in Bayern
Yeah Gotze seems like a dweeb. Good player but I always liked Reus more.

At least now this means Mourinho will swoop in and take Mandzukic. :>

Fergie

Banned
@livefootball: Tottenham team v Arsenal: Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose; Lennon, Bentaleb, Dembele, Eriksen; Adebayor, Soldado. #THFC

@livefootball: Arsenal team v Tottenham: Fabianski, Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Monreal, Arteta, Wilshere, Rosicky, Cazorla, Gnabry, Walcott. #AFC

Pretty strong spurs XI.

No Per.

Bentaleb start.

Gnarby start.

spidye

before

I would understand the hate to the Gotze transfer (but it didn't happen!), and I also think that signing Gotze was a low punch and not a necessary thing to do.

he's the best german talent in maybe 20 years. It was the best decision to get him

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Arsenal: Fabianski - Sagna Koscielny Vermaelen Monreal - Arteta - Gnabry Wilshere Rosicky Cazorla - Walcott.

Spurs: Lloris - Walker Dawson Chirches Rose - Lennon Bentaleb Dembele Eriksen - Adebayor Soldado

Elchele

Can you see Bayern failing to win the league in the next 5 years barring something catastrophic?

How exactly the Lewa transfer to Bayern is going to change any of that? Lewa was not staying in Dortmund for another season, he would have left earlier actually.

We were going to continue to dominate Germany and Europe with or without Lewa. Dortmund were going to lose Lewa to Bayern or to any other big money club.

And football is not a secure thing. Anything could happen next season. Look at LvG second season in Munich

Hixx

BdJZmG4CMAAZdRn.jpg:large

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

3Sixty

JRod.

Heeeeeeeeesssssss on fiiiiiiirrrreeeeeee.

Ings, Vokes and JRod all scoring against the team they support lol.

It always feels like a joke when I see Park on our bench. He'd never get thrown on, not in a million years. I'd say poor fella and all that, but I guess he's getting pretty well compensated.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs play their best team while we rest players? Fuck this. I don't like that team much

You have fewer midfield injuries then us right now, our bench is tragic. Ade will have to play exceptionally well to make up the numbers in the centre of the pitch.

How exactly the Lewa transfer to Bayern is going to change any of that? Lewa was not staying in Dortmund for another season, he would have left earlier actually.

We were going to continue to dominate Germany and Europe with or without Lewa. Dortmund were going to lose Lewa to Bayern or to any other big money club.

And football is not a secure thing. Anything could happen next season. Look at LvG second season in Munich

Don't get me wrong, it isn't all on you. It just seems like the chasers find it far too difficult to keep hold of their top class players to sustain their growth and become consistent challengers, and don't have the allure or wages to replace those players.

Basically, you lot are too good for the health of your own league :p

btw, you can't just assume you'll dominate Europe. It doesn't happen often, all it takes is one loss and you're out of the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom