• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Rory Smith ‏@RorySmithTimes
FA Cup fever at Wigan.
BdJKjjYCMAAikNt.jpg

Sob story? lol

It's quite funny that you say something about the Bundesliga while being a fan of a league in which basically every club sells the player's transfer rights to some crooked business men because even the "big" clubs are broke as fuck.

Bayern has brought us fourth place? Hahaha, just stop it, didn't know Bayern injured Hummels, Piszczek, Subotic, Schmelzer, Gündogan and Kehl.

Everybody knows the portuguese league is crap. You must be under some really delusional shit if you think another league being shit makes the bundesliga any better.

Yeah I'm sure Dortmund will be back in the game once the injury "crysis" passes.

L1NETT

Wes you are losing to Sheffield.....United.

Oh dear.

Lambert please.

Aldershot equalised.

Dwight Gayle scored...wow

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Out of all the matches they can choose to broadcast in the US for the FA Cup, they chose these...

Rochdale vs Leeds United (FA Cup third round), 10am, FOX Sports 1
Grimsby Town vs Huddersfield Town (FA Cup third round), 10am, FOX Sports 2

It is weird, but Fox can only air the matches that are produced by the international carrier. I wanted to see Liverpool-Oldham, but at least Blackburn-City was thoroughly entertaining.

Also, Arsenal-Spurs is on the main Fox network.

Jin_7

Uh, I don't give a toss about Dortmund, and I wasn't talking about Dortmund but rather about the Bundesliga and how Munich basically runs it.

They have a locational advantage being the one big club in the wealthy state of Bayern and a pretty successful past. Other clubs don't have the same economic power and have to make do with what they got. Outside investors can only own up to 49% of a club and can't have the final say over a club (except Leverkusen and Wolfsburg which are factory founded) which makes investing unattractive.

Slizz

It is weird, but Fox can only air the matches that are produced by the international carrier. I wanted to see Liverpool-Oldham, but at least Blackburn-City was thoroughly entertaining.

Also, Arsenal-Spurs is on the main Fox network.

No Arsenal Spurs for me on the main Fox.... Just an infomercial.

Hindle

Banned
I don't really care about the FA cup, the less games the better etc as we push for promotion. But, still let's try and not get pasted lol.

Kenka

The Lewandowski/Evilore thing is a bit long in the tooth. Strengthens that cult of personality you sometimes see on GAF
Evilore is a nice guy and all but we could need some fun too.
And it's rather a pun than some debilitating sign of worship.

I'd rather SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!

pls understand
without Bayern there would be no spidye

Thomas Muller and fuenf are the only good things that have ever come out of your shitstain of a club. I'd rather Man Utd won the CL than you wankers.

Well,maybe not that far. But yous lot can still do one.

:p

edit: lol, another TLoU LTTP

Elchele

Don't understand why everyone is mad at the Lewa transfer, it has been known for like a year now :lol

Everyone is just jelly he didn't want to go to any of your shitty clubs. please understand

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I've always defended Bayern

but I just can't do it with a straight face anymore

This is what happens when you hire former Inter players

smarmy cunts, all of you.

im done with modern football. A wise man once said "FOOTBALL IS DEAD". And it really is, dead and buried.

there's only one hope now

and his name is David Moyesaures.

Salvadora

Don't understand why everyone is mad at the Lewa transfer, it has been known for like a year now :lol

Everyone is just jelly he didn't want to go to any of your shitty clubs. please understand
He could have joined his Polish compatriot at Arsenal and been great

Pfft

Couldn't be happier with out strikers tbh, only PSG have an equal duo

tumblr_inline_mn3lfsOTtN1qz4rgp.png

spidye

exactly lol

not even dortmund fans care anymore.

collective bunch of cunts here. lol

I've always defended Bayern

but I just can't do it with a straight face anymore

This is what happens when you hire former Inter players

smarmy cunts, all of you.

im done with modern football. A wise man once said "FOOTBALL IS DEAD". And it really is, dead and buried.

there's only one hope now

and his name is David Moyesaures.

someone call the ambulance. Yurt's having an insult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom