• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
ihTNXhyRXaHn7.jpg

Contract until June 2016. Seedorf will have his first training session today in two hours, then his first game on Sunday vs Verona.

Wait....Fry is Fry again?

Thank fuck. No more name changes, Fry is a good username, stop trying to make a point of your terrible taste with shit like 'Felipeezus'!

Wait...........................................'fry'? Oh c'mon.

Fry

Wait....Fry is Fry again?

Thank fuck. No more name changes, Fry is a good username, stop trying to make a point of your terrible taste with shit like 'Felipeezus'!

Wait...........................................'fry'? Oh c'mon.

:lol

I still wonder how none of the mods have told Fryschweineezus to fuck off with his constant name changes.

:lol :lol

I've never been banned, I have a positive record!

Wes

venison crêpe
Omg.. I forgot about Wes.

Wes could make it Fry... surely he could?

Ive always liked West Ham.

Wes pls.

Only admins can make name changes. Best to speak to mumsy again if there was an error with the change the first time around.

3Sixty

Neil Ashton: Sportsmail understands that Mauricio Pochettino will commit to the club after talks with owner Katharina Liebherr.

Neil Ashton is the journo we leak info too.

Zabojnik

Congrats, Bati!

Springsteen so godlike

Springsteen >>> infinity >>> Dylan. With Wilbz out of the way, I can finally say it.

ihTNXhyRXaHn7.jpg

Contract until June 2016. Seedorf will have his first training session today in two hours, then his first game on Sunday vs Verona.

You can clearly see Galliani wanted Inzaghi to take over until summer. Seedorf and Balotelli ... this I have to see.

Oh wow. Rodger Lloyd Pack died :(

(Trigger from Only Fools).

Fucking hell, I read that "Rogers from Floyd died" and nearly died myself. Still, RIP.

You can clearly see Galliani wanted Inzaghi to take over until summer. Seedorf and Balotelli ... this I have to see.
According to some people, at first Galliani wanted to see Pippo on the bench instead of Seedorf. This would've meant that Inzaghi would've been our coach for six months and then he would've left, so that Seedorf could take his place. Doing that could've ruined Pippo and the team would've behaved like they did with Allegri, after all he would've been a manager with an expiration date. Other people say that it was Inzaghi the one that refused to take over for the same reason.

And I'm pretty sure we'll see Balotelli leave in the summer. I can't see him and Seedorf getting along.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If Barca had Vidal, they'd improve ten-fold. Someone to bring a huge increase in drive, pace and power to the midfield without sacrificing technical ability. Imagine trying to keep Messi out of the danger zone if he had Vidal sprinting into the box like a maniac every other minute.

Silly post.

If anyone had Vidal, they'd improve ten-fold.

Wes

venison crêpe
Metro seems to have a lot of "fan" writers in the same vein as Bleacher Report does. As such I generally ignore it.

Wes

venison crêpe
Newcastle’s beloved director of football, Joe Kinnear, delved deep into his mighty mind to retrieve yet another gleaming pearl of wisdom while outlining the club’s transfer mandate in his notes in the matchday programme for Sunday’s game against Man City, musing thus:

“(We want) to recruit players whose futures are ahead of them, not behind.”

Can’t argue with the logic, can you?

Genius.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_J2l4ETMVCDo/TQEuvsblAFI/AAAAAAAAA3A/Olb2qTHKEZ8/s400/11111111.jpg[IMG]

I am not going to become a dad[/QUOTE]
ahahahaa congrats!

[img]http://i.minus.com/iRSGN7yAnlkJa.gif

told you there's nothing to worry about.
3AQmK.gif
I know it sucks, but stick with condoms dude.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2013/10/23/817126394.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

he clipped him. We don't do diving.

[QUOTE][IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BXS3wr_CAAEAQSc.jpg

Arsenal on the cusp of signing an U21 striker from Ligue 2.

Better than nothing I guess :|

I should become a monk during transfer season. I am genuinely starting to believe Wenger takes bungs to get some of these players.

Gervinho, cham, park, sagoyoyogogo and now another.

At least Giroud has worked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom