• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

76% looks quite different in third place than in the bottom half of the table.

Maybe with that remaining 24% you can fend off Sassuolo at the San Siro in May.

1Nl7gH7.jpg
:lol and :lol at Hitcher's post. Poor Milan-GAF.

So we have signed the head of sports science at West Ham. What the fuck are we playing at???

I thought that was the place players who are half dead go to die. It is also where we use to send all our dead players and they remained dead.

Elchele

Not really. De Jong can actually play some good football. Gladbach is a shit club. Newcastle get the better end of the deal here, for sure.

Gladbach are easily one of the clubs playing the best football in Europe right now :lol
De Jong is a terrible player, he's just a typical finisher striker. Cisse on the other hand is actually a very talented player

But yes, both teams could benefit from that hypothetical swap

confuziz

Banned
Gladbach are easily one of the clubs playing the best football in Europe right now :lol
De Jong is a terrible player, he's just a typical finisher striker. Cisse on the other hand is actually a very talented player

shut up elsk, you know shit

De Jong performed against teams in the CL like inter and spurs, and teams like Rubin Kazan and Zenit in the EL.

Bad quality football, high ticket prices and the country is going through a tough economic crisis, people have more important things to spend money.

That's why Gazprom is trying to to save the country by overpaying for mediocre footballers. But apparently those two Benficunts don't want to join us :(

Yeah, Cisse's quality really shows in the one league goal he's scored this season.

He's better than Luuk De Jong, that's for sure. He had a good record before this season, and he plays for Newcastle after all

Cisse's been truly dismal for 18 months now. If De Jong is still worse than him, he might as well retire and give all his money to charity

Elchele

Cisse's been truly dismal for 18 months now. If De Jong is still worse than him, he might as well retire and give all his money to charity

yeah, but a change to Gladbach could give him a "second air" or something. Obviously it could also continue to be shit, but there's a chance

If Newcastle want a striker to just do the finally tap to score, then De Jong could work

confuziz

Banned

De jong is 23 and has made the mistake of his life to go to Gladbach. He is still a very capable striker and I think the PL is the right league for him.

Some people around here, like bud, jupp and doicare don't know shit about football. It's like they're not even trying.

herp derp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16-atnRjn1c

Jack cw

Uff, according to the Mirror the Spurs could block a Draxler transfer to Arsenal if they keep Holtby. Schlake would lack a replacement.

Salazar

Whatever bro, they signed Ozil. Draxler will be small fry by comparison.

Laboured, GTX780 is good, yeah ?

I'm thinking the 780ti is a bit Bayern Munich for my needs. Expensively surplus, innit.

Looks like Allen and Sakho will both be back for the Villa match. Good stuff.

Aston Villa TV was talking up "Gabby Agbonlahor forcing his way into the WC" during the Arsenal game. Laugh ? I was choking.

Elchele

Yeah, I know it sounds ridiculous but Draxler isnt a classic winger as he tends to play to the center and there is always Heldt, his incompetence makes him unpredictable.

Draxler sucked in the few games he played as CAM, he looked like a SS at best. He's not a CAM, he is a winger. Holtby is Jones' replacement, because Jan got injured.

Sidney Sam is the obvious replacement for Draxler, and I really don't think they will sell in the summer. They still need to get that CL spot, and Draxler is their most important player

Laboured, GTX780 is good, yeah ?

I'm thinking the 780ti is a bit Bayern Munich for my needs. Expensively surplus, innit.

I'd only get the 780ti if I were gaming at 1440p or higher. Depends if you see yourself playing at those resolutions in the nearish future. However, if you're a sucker for downsampling games and getting crazy image quality then it might be worth it? But if not 780 is great.

Walshy

I see Joey Barton has gone full on Tory talking about the benefits street program on Channel 4, the utter bellend. Talking about taxpayers money, yet his cousin and brother stay behind bars are being supported by...the taxpayer.

Salazar

I'd only get the 780ti if I were gaming at 1440p or higher. Depends if you see yourself playing at those resolutions in the nearish future. However, if you're a sucker for downsampling games and getting crazy image quality then it might be worth it? But if not 780 is great.

Aye.

-----------------DeGea
Raf--Zouma-------Garay---Shaw
----------Matic---Strootman
--------------Thiago
Januzaj------RVP-------Bernat

Jack cw

Draxler sucked in the few games he played as CAM, he looked like a SS at best. He's not a CAM, he is a winger. Holtby is Jones' replacement, because Jan got injured.

Sidney Sam is the obvious replacement for Draxler, and I really don't think they will sell in the summer. They still need to get that CL spot, and Draxler is their most important player

Makes sense, but I cant believe that they keep Draxler if Arsenal really pays the 40 million, otherwise you're right. If they want to stay competitive in Bundesliga and CL they need Draxler.

Is he gud?

reminds me of a young Rui Costa.

not the most physical nor the fastest player but excellent passing quality and great overall decision making, plays with his chin up, always looking for a team mate. has no issues with aiding in defence or even playing in defensive positions.

his evolution stalled a bit cause Jesus, for some mong reason, doesn't seem to like him (same deal as Nelson Oliveira, who's doing pretty great at the modest Rennes).

it's the type of player that could become something great with Fergie. with Moyes, if he indeed goes to United, he'll stall again.

jesalr

Uff, according to the Mirror the Spurs could block a Draxler transfer to Arsenal if they keep Holtby. Schlake would lack a replacement.

How could we block the move? I though Arsenal were paying the buyout clause, so Holtby or not, Schalke would have to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom